Intros New Corvetteforum member introductions & welcomes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My first Vette

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 07:12 PM
CTSV OWNER
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My first Vette

Well it finally happened. I have to admit I never thought I would own a Vette. Not for lack of funds but rather never really desired to own one. In 1983 I bought my first new car. I ordered a Hurst Olds but it was to much money. Instead I spent $5,000 less for a brand new 1983 Monte Carlo SS. That was a great car and it was one of the very first Monte SS's most had ever seen. My next few new cars were just average cars until I found my dream car. I always said if GM would make a 4 door vette I would get one. In 2004 they started making the CTSV and I knew I had to own one. It's a incredible car.

A customer where I work has a Corvette as a daily driver and I admired that very much. He said the traction controll is very helpfull in the snow. Yes It is driven year round. He said he washes it atleast twice a year. lol The car is beat to crap and needs lots of work. Well this year he decided it was costing to much to continue to repair and sold his 232,000 mile '98 Convertible to me. So now I'm the proud owner of a high mileage Pewter vette.

Dave
Old 11-21-2006, 03:35 PM
ken y2k c5
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the Vette!!!!

Quick Reply: My first Vette