Intros New Corvetteforum member introductions & welcomes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I luv junk bday celebration

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 06:51 PM
owinther
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I luv junk bday celebration

To all the brother and sisters that attended april 20th 2013 show ya ride corvette show on beale street "i luv junk" is cordially inviting you to come celbrate his 50th birthday party on saturday june 29, 2013 it was his first time attending the show in memphis tn, and hes still overwhelmed by the corvettes and the great hospatility, so i thought we should return the favor by inviting you to the stl to surprise and help celebrate his 50th birthday. Hotel rooms has been blocked at the hilton garden airport in stl where the corvette shoe is held, the rooms are limited so please r.s.v.p. Or book rooms by june 7th 2013. We will keep you updated and we would love to see your face in the place if you know of any other members please feel free to contact them about this celebration its invitation only and for the grown and sexy no children or teenagers please be on the look out for invitations. Thank you for your time and please try and respond contact persons joyce (314)323-2318 or sharon (870) 824-1060[/font][/size][/size][/center][/b][/b][/b]
Old 05-13-2013, 05:09 AM
kedwin
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the forum!
Old 05-13-2013, 07:25 AM
gilhuly
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts

welcome to the forum!

Get notified of new replies