Chandler Arizona Rt. 66 show -- Corvette Forum get together ? (Hooters!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2001, 11:07 PM
BSeery
Team Owner

Location: Exiled to Richmond, VA - Finally sold my house in Murfreesboro, TN ?? Corner of "Bumf*&k and 'You've got a purdy mouth'."
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
CI-VIII Burnout Champ
St. Jude Donor '06-'10, '13

Default Chandler Arizona Rt. 66 show -- Corvette Forum get together ? (Hooters!)

Hey all,
How many of you are planning to attend the Route 66 Corvette Show at Firebird International Raceway in Chandler (Phoenix) Arizona later this month?

I am thinking of doing a Corvette Forum get together for dinner the first night.

There is a brand new Hooters just miles away from the track !! Who would be interested in having a "meet and greet" over some wings/beers/babes ??!!??

Just respond to this post and let me know. If I see enough interest I will get with the Hooters restaurant and see about getting the outside area reserved.

Let me know if you are going !!

Old 10-12-2001, 03:00 PM
CALVette
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Default Re: Chandler Arizona Rt. 66 show -- Corvette Forum get together ? (BSeery)

I'll be there for a C5 Registry event, and will have some time on 10/20 to checkout Hooters.
Old 10-12-2001, 04:14 PM
BSeery
Team Owner

Location: Exiled to Richmond, VA - Finally sold my house in Murfreesboro, TN ?? Corner of "Bumf*&k and 'You've got a purdy mouth'."
CI 6-7-8 Veteran
CI-VIII Burnout Champ

Default Re: Chandler Arizona Rt. 66 show -- Corvette Forum get together ? (CALVette)

So would 10/20 be a better day then -- I don' want to leave out the C5 guys -- it's the new cars that keep the heritage alive !!
Old 10-12-2001, 10:30 PM
CALVette
Safety Car

Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Default Re: Chandler Arizona Rt. 66 show -- Corvette Forum get together ? (BSeery)

10/20 would work for me. I have a 300 mile road tour and a C5R dinner on Friday. Or were talking about Thursday night?
Old 10-12-2001, 10:33 PM
BSeery
Team Owner

CI 6-7-8 Veteran
CI-VIII Burnout Champ

Default Re: Chandler Arizona Rt. 66 show -- Corvette Forum get together ? (CALVette)

I was talking about Friday, 10/19.

Let me know which works best for you , and can you bring the C5 group ?
Old 10-13-2001, 03:08 PM
CALVette
Safety Car

Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Can't do Friday and I don't know if any else will go but I'll ask around.
Old 10-13-2001, 09:57 PM
BSeery
Team Owner

CI 6-7-8 Veteran
CI-VIII Burnout Champ

The date for the Route 66 / Corvette Forum get together at Hooters in Chandler AZ has been moved to Saturday 10/20.
Friday conflicted with a C5 Registry dinner, and I did not want to exclude the latest generation crowd.

The Hooters is on Chandler Blvd, which is one exit north of the Firebird International Raceway Park. So, go north (west) on I-10 to Chandler Blvd exit. Turn left (west) on to Chandler Blvd and go about 1 - 1 1/2 miles, Hooters will be on the right hand side. Probably will start around 6:30 p.m. or whenever the activities for the day are done.

If anyone has any questions, just respond to this post and I will answer them.

Hope to see you all there !! (I may even buy a round for the group :cheers: !!! )
Old 10-15-2001, 01:25 PM
The Wanderer
Melting Slicks

Bryan .... either day works for me. I have reservations at the Super 8 in Chandler for Friday and Saturday night. Do you know the link for the event? I'm trying to figure out where everything is happening and at what times. The only thing that should keep me from coming is if it snows in Flagstaff or Payson.
Old 10-15-2001, 02:18 PM
BSeery
Team Owner

CI 6-7-8 Veteran
CI-VIII Burnout Champ

Default Re: Chandler Arizona Rt. 66 show -- Corvette Forum get together ? (The Wanderer)

Yep, the show link is http://www.corvetteshow.com

If you have time on the way down, you can take a couple of routes down to the PHX area. Either Holbrook, Snowflake, Show Low, Globe, Superior and then PHX, or Holbrook, Heber, Payson, PHX or even Winslow, Long Valley Pine, Payson, PHX.

I like them all better than I-17, but I-17 is faster and in the snow, it's better maintained. Give me a call when you get close to town.
Old 10-15-2001, 02:45 PM
The Wanderer
Melting Slicks

Thanks for the link. I should be arriving between 2-4PM on Friday. If it snows, I'll cancel the trip. Please email your cell phone number and I'll program it into mine and call when I get there.

Dick
Old 10-18-2001, 11:23 PM
BSeery
Team Owner

CI 6-7-8 Veteran
CI-VIII Burnout Champ

Default Re: Chandler Arizona Rt. 66 show -- Corvette Forum get together ? (The Wanderer)

I figure we can all meet at Hooters around 6:00 - 6:30. The track will probably be shut down at sunset, 6:00 ish, and we can all head over.
Hooters is on Chandler Blvd, 1 exit north on I-10 West. It is west of the interstate on the north side of Chandler Blvd, just past Cracker Barrel.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks.

Get notified of new replies

To Chandler Arizona Rt. 66 show -- Corvette Forum get together ? (Hooters!)

Quick Reply: Chandler Arizona Rt. 66 show -- Corvette Forum get together ? (Hooters!)