Corvette Expo

Old 08-08-2015, 06:54 PM
Tom_Land
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Corvette Expo

Does anyone know what's going on with two Corvette Expo events in Tennessee on the same weekend? I was mapping out a trip to the Expo but I see there are two events, one in Loudon, the other in Sevierville.

Which event will be most attended? It seems with the 50 mile proximity of the events, it will split the crowd and vendors...anyone have any insight?

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-01-2015, 05:34 PM
vettpapaw
Melting Slicks

Received 159 Likes on 100 Posts

Been going to the expo for over 20 years-the original expo guys are doing the tail of the dragon show. I'm not sure who is doing the expo show this fall. The original guys suppose to be back to do the spring show. As far as the vendors it will be a toss up as to where they go. It's so screwed up this year I doubt if I'll even go. Hope this helps.
Old 09-01-2015, 09:21 PM
Jennifer@KeenParts.com
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks! My understanding is that this years Sevierville event is hosted by the good folks at Vette Vues, the Loudon event is hosted by the original Corvette Expo folks who wanted to make a change this October to include the Dragon cruise.

Don't hold me to this, but I'm hearing quite a few vendors will be at the Sevierville show - Keen Parts included Oh the things you learn at Carlisle

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Expo

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Corvette Expo