Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Upcoming Events and Regional Discussion > National Events
Reload this Page >

Share Your Corvette Funfest Memories, Win Classic Funfest Yearbooks!

Notices

Share Your Corvette Funfest Memories, Win Classic Funfest Yearbooks!

Old 05-04-2018, 02:00 PM
IB Jason
IB Staff

Liked 36 Times in 10 Posts
Default Share Your Corvette Funfest Memories, Win Classic Funfest Yearbooks!

This year marks the 25th anniversary of Mid-America Motorworks' Corvette Funfest, and we're celebrating with a throwback contest! Four winners will each receiving one classic Funfest Yearbook of their choosing. To enter, simply leave a reply below telling us your favorite Funfest memory from any year, as well as which of the four books pictured below you'd like to receive (2009, 2013, 2014, or 2016). But act fact, this giveaway ends on May 21.

Good luck!

This contest is now closed - Thanks for participating!
Attached Images
Old 05-05-2018, 12:56 PM
parrottp

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

I remember when Mid-America had it's grand opening. When I pulled into the parking lot with my Daytona Blue 64 Coupe a rep asked me if I wanted to be one of the lead cars in the world's longest corvette parade and to pick up the stars from the movie "Corvette Summer" at the airport. "Of course I do" I replied. I was number 13 right behind the limos. What a fun weekend that was!
The following users liked this post: parrottp
Robb M. (05-15-2018)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Share Your Corvette Funfest Memories, Win Classic Funfest Yearbooks!

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: