National Corvette Museum 2021 Bash

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2021, 01:45 PM
unodonjuan
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default National Corvette Museum 2021 Bash

I wanted to know about people’s experience with this NCM annual event. Was it worth it? It seems there are different discussion groups and you have to pay for each talk. Some are sold out? Is it better to visit at another time? I am sitting on the fence and have to register by next week.

Thanks,

UNO
Old 04-04-2021, 04:20 PM
Bajaholic
Burning Brakes

Received 388 Likes on 199 Posts

It is like any event. Meaning, you will get out of it what you put into it. Personally I have been going for 25+ years to the different events at the Museum. We always have a great time.

We do change it up depending on the year and displays to keep it fresh. We also participate on different drive outs or "in" Museum events as well. For us, we generally throw in one of the "outside the box" events as well, the Sip and Paint is a hoot!!!! And the gun range if you are a gun guy is a blast going up in fun against the other Corvette'rs. Again to keep it fresh.

If it is your first time going, I recommend only doing a few add on events. Definitely one of the road tours and one of the dinners. From there maybe throw in one of the speakers that grabs your curiosity. The rest of the time, hang out and get to know some of the other owners. There is plenty to do in and about the Museum and area. Check out some of the things Bowling Green restaurants have to offer as well .

If you add too much to your first visit, you will always feel rushed and miss out on the true fun of going... Meeting your fellow Corvette owners...
The following users liked this post:
unodonjuan (04-04-2021)
Old 04-04-2021, 04:46 PM
unodonjuan
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Bajaholic
It is like any event. Meaning, you will get out of it what you put into it. Personally I have been going for 25+ years to the different events at the Museum. We always have a great time.

We do change it up depending on the year and displays to keep it fresh. We also participate on different drive outs or "in" Museum events as well. For us, we generally throw in one of the "outside the box" events as well, the Sip and Paint is a hoot!!!! And the gun range if you are a gun guy is a blast going up in fun against the other Corvette'rs. Again to keep it fresh.

If it is your first time going, I recommend only doing a few add on events. Definitely one of the road tours and one of the dinners. From there maybe throw in one of the speakers that grabs your curiosity. The rest of the time, hang out and get to know some of the other owners. There is plenty to do in and about the Museum and area. Check out some of the things Bowling Green restaurants have to offer as well .

If you add too much to your first visit, you will always feel rushed and miss out on the true fun of going... Meeting your fellow Corvette owners...
Thank you for the tips
Uno
Old 09-06-2021, 08:15 AM
Foy Toy
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts

Default there is not a charge for all speakers

just attended last friday.
there is general charge to attend. if you register in advance its less.
listened to mobil 1, the 1979 project car, harland charles, and the plant manager for no extra charge.
the displays of new c 8 colors , special editions were outside with no charge.

the Paul Koerner in depth multi hour sessions did have a fee.
i only got to go because i had to be in nashville for a wedding saturday the 4th.

definitely check them out in the future. remember the complete agenda ( with any fees that apply) was posted in advance
foytoy
fond du lac, wi
2020 torch red non z51 coupe.
( ps, got 30 mpg on my 1336 mile round trip from wisconsin)

Get notified of new replies

To National Corvette Museum 2021 Bash

Quick Reply: National Corvette Museum 2021 Bash