Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

EVENT - Long Island Hooters Run [June 9]

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 12:23 PM
TryNkeepUp
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12

Originally Posted by asmokegars
We swapped the 402 in to freshen the ring technology in the 427 and keep it for green. Blue still has the auto turbo400 that you must shift manually. Too much $$ to convert it back to a six speed, swap out drag racing brakes etc etc. Called dibs on Doug's road racing car if he was gonna sell it (had a line on a C6 he was gonna build for road racing) but it now looks like that will not go through.

Just going to run the blue car on the street for a while until I decide next moves.

Hey Deb - its OK you look miles better then both of them in that red c5 of yours.
Thanks Alan!!
Old 05-21-2007, 12:25 PM
J0J0
Safety Car

Location: NYC and Piscataway (depends on where work takes me)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TryNkeepUp
Thanks Alan!!
Debs, you have always been the CFNE princess ... you have the tiara and wand to prove it too!

Ummmmmmm, don't say anything to the lil' lady! BTW, her dad is doing fine. Everything is in the green and is getting out sometime this week and will start therapy next week.
Old 05-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Nukmeister1
Race Director

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08

Originally Posted by C6 DVL

Get OFF my CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Poor Nuky, as soon as a "Model" would climb of the hood and she would just lean on the fender, I'd yell at her (sarcastically)
Oh my God I'm so FAT!!!

Up Yours!

And up yours!

Now both you........ of my thread before I unleash on both of you
If they keep it up, they're BOTH going to need handicapped spots
Deb want me to take them to lunch???
Old 05-21-2007, 12:32 PM
TryNkeepUp
Race Director

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12

Originally Posted by Nukmeister1
Deb want me to take them to lunch???
Yes please! All expense paid
Old 05-21-2007, 12:38 PM
J0J0
Safety Car

Oh my God I'm so FAT!!!

you look fine

Last edited by J0J0; 05-21-2007 at 12:44 PM.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:41 PM
Ikester
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
CI 6-7-8-9 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09
NCM Sinkhole Donor

East Coast Supercharging 4 $50 gift certificates towards any service or item - we'll also be lucky enough to have Chris join us for this event!!! Thanks Chris......you're the best!
yeah?...whats he driving up...the toyota?
Old 05-21-2007, 01:57 PM
Bad Machine
Melting Slicks

Location: Rude, Loud and Aggressive! ECS Twisted Racing, "How fast do ya wanna go?"

Originally Posted by Ikester
yeah?...whats he driving up...the toyota?
He's my biatch!
Old 05-21-2007, 01:59 PM
Nukmeister1
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '07-'08

Originally Posted by J0J0

you look fine
Lots of weight to lose - well as soon as the insides are healed I will begin my workouts
Old 05-21-2007, 02:04 PM
J0J0
Safety Car

Lots of weight to lose - well as soon as the insides are healed I will begin my workouts
Well, I can help you. At least help with the diet part. Maybe get a bike or something that can be used for an aerobic workout. That's how I lost the 60+ pounds.
Old 05-21-2007, 02:41 PM
Ikester
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
CI 6-7-8-9 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Originally Posted by Bad Machine
He's my biatch!
oh this is gonna be fun...
Old 05-21-2007, 02:52 PM
NYCHASM
Race Director

Location: Probably talking that police officer out of giving you a summons! ========== The Beautiful Lower Hudson Valley, NY
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by Alex1217
Face the fact Charlie, this is now our event. We're just being nice enough to invite what remains of the Z06Vette crew to tag along. We'll find a nice spot for you down the street.
This doesn't surprise me. This so called Wolfpack is like a swarm of locusts or a colony of fire ants or a swarm of killer bees. You just arrive on the scene, uninvited, and destroy all that is holy and sacred with absolutely no regard for tradition and time honored events.

Then, to make matters worse, you put a loquacious, skinny assed female A4 driver, whose car was built in the last century and who professes to be God's gift to the "driver's of the world", who incidentally just decided to bash the front of her basic everyday run of the mill red coupe into some poor innocent driver who didn't leave the stop sign fast enough for her, in charge of organizing the rape and pillage of an event that was organized long before the Wolfpack even came on the scene. AND...you do this on the hallowed ground of a HOOTER'S establishment.

You are all going to hell with the DVL...unless of course he trades up to a Z06 when the current lease expires.

Repent you sinners...THE END IS NEAR!!!

Charlie
Old 05-21-2007, 02:55 PM
Sparkieeee
Team Owner

Location: Brooklyn, NYC .. If I can make it there, I can make it anywhere, New York, New York - Fred Ebb
Cruise-In VIII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

Originally Posted by NYCHASM
This doesn't surprise me. This so called Wolfpack is like a swarm of locusts or a colony of fire ants or a swarm of killer bees. You just arrive on the scene, uninvited, and destroy all that is holy and sacred with absolutely no regard for tradition and time honored events.

Then, to make matters worse, you put a loquacious, skinny assed female A4 driver, whose car was built in the last century and who professes to be God's gift to the "driver's of the world", who incidentally just decided to bash the front of her basic everyday run of the mill red coupe into some poor innocent driver who didn't leave the stop sign fast enough for her, in charge of organizing the rape and pillage of an event that was organized long before the Wolfpack even came on the scene. AND...you do this on the hallowed ground of a HOOTER'S establishment.

You are all going to hell with the DVL...unless of course he trades up to a Z06 when the current lease expires.

Charlie
Haven't gotten around to getting that prescription filled yet, huh?
Old 05-21-2007, 02:55 PM
NYCHASM
Race Director

Location: Probably talking that police officer out of giving you a summons! ========== The Beautiful Lower Hudson Valley, NY
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

I DO!!!

At least this year we won't have to worry about my theft system holding up the whole damn caravan
Oh really?

Charlie
Old 05-21-2007, 02:56 PM
NYCHASM
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by Sparkieeee
NO! Shut up!

Charlie
Old 05-21-2007, 02:57 PM
undertaker
Race Director

Location: ECS : WTF did you break now and HTF did you break it this time
Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Sparkieeee
shh this charlie is fun.......just wait till he starts shootin in the air an yellin 'yippie kai yay ***** fockers!'
Old 05-21-2007, 02:58 PM
NYCHASM
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by undertaker
shh this charlie is fun.......just wait till he starts shootin in the air an yellin 'yippie kai yay ***** fockers!'
That may be next!!

Charlie
Old 05-21-2007, 02:59 PM
Sparkieeee
Team Owner

Location: Brooklyn, NYC .. If I can make it there, I can make it anywhere, New York, New York - Fred Ebb
Cruise-In VIII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10

NO! Shut up!

Charlie
I wuv you 2 - you wittle puddy tat

Get notified of new replies

To EVENT - Long Island Hooters Run [June 9]

Old 05-21-2007, 03:53 PM
Bad Machine
Melting Slicks

Location: Rude, Loud and Aggressive! ECS Twisted Racing, "How fast do ya wanna go?"

Charlie
I say we have a meeting of "The Order of Supreme Corvette Owners Alliance", to figure out how to deal with these every day run of the mill peasant Corvettes that do not wear the supreme badge of Z06!
Old 05-21-2007, 04:24 PM
Nukmeister1
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '07-'08

Originally Posted by J0J0
Well, I can help you. At least help with the diet part. Maybe get a bike or something that can be used for an aerobic workout. That's how I lost the 60+ pounds.
I got a full gym in my garage

Originally Posted by Bad Machine
I say we have a meeting of "The Order of Supreme Corvette Owners Alliance", to figure out how to deal with these every day run of the mill peasant Corvettes that do not wear the supreme badge of Z06!
Old 05-21-2007, 04:32 PM
Golffox
Intermediate

wtf charlie I have a real Z06 with real twin turbos and real ECS seat covers......the chicks at hooters will probably get all excited over it.

I'm just upset I can't run down no mercy on the causeway this year......on spray
Steve,

If only...

Geo

Quick Reply: EVENT - Long Island Hooters Run [June 9]