Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Seeking alignment...

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 08:07 AM
TUF-NUF
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: kent ct - "if i'm not in the vette, i damn well better be on the yacht."
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Default Seeking alignment...

In the northwest corner of Ct. looking for experienced alignment shop... anyone have suggestions or comments good and bad??? Thanks, Dave
Old 05-06-2008, 01:13 PM
TUF-NUF
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: kent ct - "if i'm not in the vette, i damn well better be on the yacht."
St. Jude Donor '13

ttt travel is not a problem...
Old 05-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Dave S
Retired & lovin' it!
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 450 Likes on 337 Posts

Might be a bit of a drive for you, but I used Phoenix Competition in Palm, PA....just a bit south of Allentown....215-679-2232. They did an excellent 4-wheel alignment on my '05/Z51. Spent some time discussing driving styles, whether I intended to track the car, etc. Also added weights in the passenger compartment to pre-load the suspension which I thought was a neat touch.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:35 PM
Roadster71
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by TUF-NUF
ttt travel is not a problem...
If you have a older vette try Sardo's in Ansonia.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:22 PM
SteveDoten
Le Mans Master

Received 160 Likes on 125 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Ph. Comp is by far the best shop in the NE, otherwise village tire in Avon will get the job done
Old 05-07-2008, 08:34 AM
TUF-NUF
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '13

Thanks, Guys! I may try Zeller Tire in Torrington. They do my tire/wheel balance work and seem to be very conscientious and are willing to work with me (and the book). Unless someone has had a less than good experience with them??? I'll report back if they do the work...Maybe I should mention the forum??? Still searchin'....
Old 05-14-2008, 03:19 PM
TUF-NUF
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '13

Default nope

I just returned from Zeller tire in Torringtron, where they balanced my wheels/tires. We couldn't get the vette on the alignment lift so that fell thru'.....Good bunch of guys, there, they take care with your ride, and are very thorough. Checking on the Chev dealer on 202 east; they have a flush to the floor unit. (Working my way over to Avon, Steve..)

Get notified of new replies

To Seeking alignment...

Quick Reply: Seeking alignment...