Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Anyone hear of or use Corvette Paramedics in Mt Holly NJ ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 01:25 PM
ED77KATR
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great people.. Good service. I recommend them highly..
Old 12-30-2012, 03:36 PM
Wkeil99hardtopred
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

DO NOT go here. I had them do a new balancer and oil preassure sender. They left 3 intake bolts sitting in the intake not even thread started, totally loose. My air bridge was disconnected and my throttle body coolant input hose clamp was about 6" from where it needed to be. Also there was 1 alternator bolt that was hand tight. Also driver rear wheel 1 lug was backed off the stud.

Also when i just pulled my intake again, there was pine needles and leaves on top of the block.

This place is a joke. That was my experience.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:18 PM
SnAkeDr
Racer

Originally Posted by Wkeil99hardtopred
DO NOT go here. I had them do a new balancer and oil preassure sender. They left 3 intake bolts sitting in the intake not even thread started, totally loose. My air bridge was disconnected and my throttle body coolant input hose clamp was about 6" from where it needed to be. Also there was 1 alternator bolt that was hand tight. Also driver rear wheel 1 lug was backed off the stud.

Also when i just pulled my intake again, there was pine needles and leaves on top of the block.

I have bought parts from there several times. I'm going to take my C4 there to have my windshield reset and new molding installed. You may have had a truly had bad a experience. However as far as hit or miss, I would take my car there anytime to have it serviced. I'm willing to bet they will get the repair right 99.9% of the time. You were probably the .1 %.

Last edited by SnAkeDr; 12-30-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Old 12-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Wkeil99hardtopred
Racer

Originally Posted by SnAkeDr
I have bought parts from there several times. I'm going to take my C4 there to have my windshield reset and new molding installed. You may have had a truly had a experience. However as far as hit or miss, I would take my car there anytime to have it serviced. I'm willing to bet they will get the repair right 99.9% of the time. You were probably the .1 %.
enjoy...
Old 12-30-2012, 04:39 PM
SnAkeDr
Racer

enjoy...
Get a grip. There is no perfect mechanic out there. I brought my wife Infiniti Fx35 car to a mechanic and had to go behind him and correct one or two things. I didn't hold grudge or break his ***** over it. Life is too short.

Bottom line is, anyone who knows how to work on (the quarks and nuances) C1, C2, C3 or C4's are dead or retired.

Take your Vette to Pep Boys.
Old 12-30-2012, 05:01 PM
Wkeil99hardtopred
Racer

Get a grip. There is no perfect mechanic out there. I brought my wife Infiniti Fx35 car to a mechanic and had to go behind him and correct one or two things. I didn't hold grudge or break his ***** over it. Life is too short.

Bottom line is, anyone who knows how to work on (the quarks and nuances) C1, C2, C3 or C4's are dead or retired.

Take your Vette to Pep Boys.
enjoy...
Old 12-30-2012, 06:40 PM
DRM500RUBYZR-1
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 108 Likes on 74 Posts

Bottom line is, anyone who knows how to work on (the quarks and nuances) C1, C2, C3 or C4's are dead or retired. Take your Vette to Pep Boys.
You cannot honestly believe that..............
Really?
That is absurd if you are serious.
Also;
Perfect mechanic?
The screw ups detailed in the post are not even in the same room as competant let alone perfect. While accidents happen, to allow a car to leave a shop with that many mistakes says simply no management oversight as well as pretty poor, junior, untrained or sloppy mechanics.
There is no defense for pi** poor work. Given that many mistakes. it cannot have been the first time for such screw ups, so a quality shop like Paramedics should be quality controlling their workers quite a bit more tightly. Sounds like that one certainly got by them, perhaps by accident.
Don't defend poor quality or incompetance from anyone. To take a paycheck for that kind of slop is theft from the employer.
I demand better, and perhaps, so should you.
No paying customer should have to "follow up" anyone's work, sounds like Pep Boys might have exceeded both of those "mechanics".
Now if the poster did not reach back out to the shop to let them know of what took place, then he bears some responsibility too. A business can't fix what they don't know is broken.
You are correct however; Life is too short to go through it in a slip shod way. I take pride in every aspect of my work, and I don't expect anyone needs to "follow it up". That's not how I was taught.
I know many others who believe in that also.

and Happy New Year!
Marty
1FUNZR1

Last edited by DRM500RUBYZR-1; 12-31-2012 at 02:05 PM. Reason: delete erroneous 99 reference
Old 12-30-2012, 07:17 PM
SnAkeDr
Racer

Originally Posted by DRM500RUBYZR-1
Really?
That is absurd if you are serious, so stick with your 99.
Also;
Perfect mechanic?
The screw ups detailed in the post are not even in the same room as competant let alone perfect. While accidents happen, to allow a car to leave a shop with that many mistakes says simply no management oversight as well as pretty poor, junior, untrained or sloppy mechanics.
There is no defense for pi** poor work. Given that many mistakes. it cannot have been the first time for such screw ups, so a quality shop like Paramedics should be quality controlling their workers quite a bit more tightly. Sounds like that one certainly got by them, perhaps by accident.
Don't defend poor quality or incompetance from anyone. To take a paycheck for that kind of slop is theft from the employer.
No paying customer should have to "follow up" anyone's work, sounds like Pep Boys might have exceeded both of those "mechanics".
Now if the poster did not reach back out to the shop to let them know of what took place, then he bears some responsibility too. A business can't fix what they don't know is broken.
You are correct however; Life is too short to go through it in a slip shod way. I take pride in every aspect of my work, and I don't expect anyone needs to "follow it up". That's not how I was taught.

and Happy New Year!
Marty
1FUNZR1
OMG.

S??? Happens

Forest Gump
Old 12-30-2012, 08:22 PM
Wkeil99hardtopred
Racer

Originally Posted by DRM500RUBYZR-1
Really?
That is absurd if you are serious, so stick with your 99.
Also;
Perfect mechanic?

and Happy New Year!
Marty
1FUNZR1
DRM500, I will let them know but I dont expect anything. At this point I do all my own work to my car because I am too paranoid bringing it somewhere.

This was my experience and I have pictures to back it up.

I am not out in no way to bash any shop but these results were very poor for 1600 hard earned dollars of mine.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:08 PM
hankg42
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear about the bad experience, Walt. I hope you get it all straightened out.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:01 PM
Wkeil99hardtopred
Racer

Originally Posted by hankg42
Sorry to hear about the bad experience, Walt. I hope you get it all straightened out.
Thanks hank, youre a good man.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:06 PM
DRM500RUBYZR-1
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 108 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by hankg42

Marty
1FUNZR1
Old 12-31-2012, 04:32 PM
SnAkeDr
Racer

Did you get your money back?
Did you ask them to remedy the problem?
You didn't notice something was wrong when you took the car home?
Old 12-31-2012, 04:37 PM
Wkeil99hardtopred
Racer

Did you get your money back?
Did you ask them to remedy the problem?
You didn't notice something was wrong when you took the car home?
well considering today is new years eve and tomorrow is new years day as you may have noticed. they probably arent open. So I will be calling on Wednesday. Ill make sure your the first person I tell after I call them. You seem so concerned.
Old 01-01-2013, 06:47 PM
EPMM 03 C5
Race Director

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I wish you luck tomorrow! I was going to go there to have my reverse fixed..i have a 2003 z06 with some gear problems..let us know how you make out!
Old 06-24-2014, 07:42 PM
nj old man
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default corvette paramedics

things must have changed! after getting sent to these guys by a friend, they did nothing but promise to get back to me. after almost 2 months went and picked up my car with no work getting done. the owner did not even come out when I picked up my car.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:52 PM
Wkeil99hardtopred
Racer

Not suprised

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone hear of or use Corvette Paramedics in Mt Holly NJ ?

Old 06-24-2014, 10:54 PM
5knives
Melting Slicks

Received 189 Likes on 147 Posts

I have no advice for C1-C4 work so maybe Corvette Paramedics is the shop for that. But as far as I'm concerned, in NJ there are only 3 shops for LS work. ECS, Cartek, or Tune Time.

jmo
Old 06-25-2014, 11:16 AM
BobNJ
Racer

Wow - sorry to hear about the problems. Paramedics did service my car quite a few times during 2011, 2012 and every time was a pleasure.

Last summer my Opti crapped out. So now the car had to have it towed. Based on convenience (10 minute tow compared to 45 minutes), I called my local Chevy dealer - Malouf in North Brunswick, they said they will service the C4 - they have C4 customers, so I had the car towed to them. Malouf did a great job, had other work done by them last year and this year - fluids, tuneup.

So --- I have 2 shops that I trust --- for convenience - Malouf Chevrolet in North Brunswick, if anything more detailed --- need parts that Malouf can't get --- then off to the Paramedics.

Bob
Old 05-17-2021, 09:33 PM
bigalg37@aol.com
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BobNJ
All,

I got together with some friends this W/E --- I was asked by one person if I use the shop close to their house. They live about 15 minutes from Corvette Paramedics in Mt Holly NJ.

I never heard of the place, searched the net, went on their website --- their services sound good.

I like having a few places on the back burner if I need help --- I have a Chevrolet dealer about 10 minutes from my house --- good people, no complaints, and they will work on my 94.

Then --- I got my car from Conte's in Vineland - very good people too, had them do some work before I picked up the car - very good, no complaints, very honest sales and service but ---- that is an 80 minute drive one way, would prefer someone closer if in a pinch.

Has anyone heard of Corvette Paramedics - good/bad, any work done there, would you recommend ?

Thanks,
Bob
Bob
Stay away from this place. The owner Ron is the most dishonest person I have ever met.
They grossly overcharge their customers and their quality of work is horrible.
Your usually going back several times for the same problem.
Stick with Conte in Vineland they are well worth the extra minutes of travel.

Quick Reply: Anyone hear of or use Corvette Paramedics in Mt Holly NJ ?