Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Annapolis Corvette Show, Saturday, any tips for attending...

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 02:11 PM
1KULC7
Le Mans Master

Received 313 Likes on 136 Posts

Default Annapolis Corvette Show, Saturday, any tips for attending...

Wife and I are attending the Annapolis, MD show Saturday. I understand its on the city docks, which is great. For those who have attended in the past, and tips to pass on, what time should you arrive to get a good spot? What is the area like?

Any info that can be shared is greatly appreciated...Many thanks

Last edited by 1KULC7; 06-08-2015 at 02:19 PM.
Old 06-10-2015, 02:39 PM
TruBluC6
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thought someone from the Annapolis Corvette Club would respond by now.
There is metered parking near the show but the area gets very crowded. If you are retired or active military you can park at the Naval Academy and its a short walk to the show area. I'm actually thinking of coming in around 8AM getting breakfast and then going to the show. All of the restaurants are within walking distance. There are coffee and tea places around and you could just sit and watch the boats in ego alley until show time. There is a parking garage that you can enter either off Duke of Gloucester St or Main St.
I live in the area and like going to the docks but it gets really crowded in the summer.
The show is always sold out months in advance.

Originally Posted by 1KULC7
Wife and I are attending the Annapolis, MD show Saturday. I understand its on the city docks, which is great. For those who have attended in the past, and tips to pass on, what time should you arrive to get a good spot? What is the area like?

Any info that can be shared is greatly appreciated...Many thanks
Old 06-11-2015, 09:32 AM
1KULC7
Le Mans Master

Received 313 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by TruBluC6
Thought someone from the Annapolis Corvette Club would respond by now.
There is metered parking near the show but the area gets very crowded. If you are retired or active military you can park at the Naval Academy and its a short walk to the show area. I'm actually thinking of coming in around 8AM getting breakfast and then going to the show. All of the restaurants are within walking distance. There are coffee and tea places around and you could just sit and watch the boats in ego alley until show time. There is a parking garage that you can enter either off Duke of Gloucester St or Main St.
I live in the area and like going to the docks but it gets really crowded in the summer.
The show is always sold out months in advance.
We will be in the show...lucky enough to get registered in time. See you there look for the 2014 red vert with Coast Guard plates....

thanks for you help, Collin

Get notified of new replies

To Annapolis Corvette Show, Saturday, any tips for attending...

Quick Reply: Annapolis Corvette Show, Saturday, any tips for attending...