Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Any Central NJ C7 owners with aftermarket exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 09:30 AM
rodsib
Racer

Received 65 Likes on 57 Posts
Default Any Central NJ C7 owners with aftermarket exhaust?

Hi everyone. I am in Monmouth county and I have a C7 with non NPP exhaust that I want to upgrade. I've listened to all the sound clips and YouTube videos, but I would really love to hear them in person before deciding which way to go. I'm looking for throatier and a little louder, but not too crazy.

I thought I would check with the forum to see if there is anyone relatively local that has installed an aftermarket exhaust without x-pipes, headers, etc. I'd really love to hear the Corsa Sport and/or Extreme and the Borla S-type or ATAK.

If any of you have installed one of these (or other) exhaust systems on a C7 and you are willing to let me have a listen, please reply or PM me. I really appreciate it. Thanks.

-Rod
Old 03-28-2017, 03:08 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,086 Likes on 657 Posts

We just might have the "deal of the day" for you. We had a customer who bought a Borla exhaust he bought for his C7 and his wife said "hell no" when he got home. lol

It was on the car one day and is at our shop still. It was over 2k for the system, but we can install it for $1,500.
Old 03-28-2017, 06:23 PM
rodsib
Racer

I hate deals of the day because I find it nearly impossible to say no. It doesn't help that the "ECS" in your screen name just makes me assume you are from the Cream Ridge ECS... the exact company I had planned on contacting for the install.

Is it S-type or ATAK? Also, is it non-NPP? Polished stainless tips??
Old 04-07-2017, 05:01 PM
Z06NJ
Drifting

Received 234 Likes on 205 Posts

Sounds like an awesome deal especially with the installation included in the price!

Go for it man!!
Old 04-08-2017, 12:26 AM
rodsib
Racer

I agree.. I just would like to hear one on a C7 before changing it out.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:08 PM
EdsC6Z06
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'08-'10

Can't speak for a C7 but when I put my Borla Cat back on my C5 it was music to my ears!! No drone and great V8 sound under a load. Unless you plan on adding engine mods and headers, I'd grab that deal. Especially with an ECS install included. Beware that going out there will expose you to the very contagious mod bug virus.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:47 PM
rodsib
Racer

Agreed Ed... I already caught that bug, but it has just been cosmetic stuff. I have the non npp exhaust and I am just looking for the music you mentioned. With that said, I don't want to go overboard either. I know it's a good deal, but I would love to hear one in person first. Show season is kicking up so maybe I'll get lucky.

Get notified of new replies

To Any Central NJ C7 owners with aftermarket exhaust?

Quick Reply: Any Central NJ C7 owners with aftermarket exhaust?