Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

NON Club Corvette Club May Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 08:30 PM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09

Default NON Club Corvette Club May Cruise

First of all, we are NOT a formal Club! There are NO meetings, officers, members, dues, etc. We just get together once a month so we can cruise!
May is slipping past us quickly!!! Since we didn't cruise last month, we better get this one done!!!
Because this coming weekend is too close, the following weekend is Mother's Day, and the last weekend is Memorial Day, we are left with only the weekend of 5/20 and 21. I know that some of you will not attend the event on that weekend because of the big OCMD car show, but that's all we have.
We are going to meet at the Price's Corner Park and Ride on Sunday, May 21 at NOON and head over to Greenwich, New Jersey to the Bait Box. Please let me know if you plan to attend so we can make the necessary arrangements.
Hope to see you soon!!
Bob
Old 05-15-2017, 07:33 AM
FOXMO
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
C5 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by FOXMO
First of all, we are NOT a formal Club! There are NO meetings, officers, members, dues, etc. We just get together once a month so we can cruise!
May is slipping past us quickly!!! Since we didn't cruise last month, we better get this one done!!!
Because this coming weekend is too close, the following weekend is Mother's Day, and the last weekend is Memorial Day, we are left with only the weekend of 5/20 and 21. I know that some of you will not attend the event on that weekend because of the big OCMD car show, but that's all we have.
We are going to meet at the Price's Corner Park and Ride on Sunday, May 21 at NOON and head over to Greenwich, New Jersey to the Bait Box. Please let me know if you plan to attend so we can make the necessary arrangements.
Hope to see you soon!!
Bob
Hope you had an enjoyable Mother's Day weekend!
The May cruise is NEXT week!! If you plan to attend, but have yet to let me know, PLEASE let me know so we can make the necessary reservations and so we don't leave without you!!!

Quick Reply: NON Club Corvette Club May Cruise