Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Northern New Jersey C3 mechanic shop

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2017, 01:11 PM
JohnRogers
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Northern New Jersey C3 mechanic shop

I mainly looking for a mechanic in the Bergen county area who knows the C3 and modifying the C3. Specifically the installation of an EFI kit to swap out the carburetor on a 1978.

Any recommendations? Thanks!
Old 08-04-2017, 08:12 PM
TractionControlOff
Burning Brakes

Received 29 Likes on 15 Posts

I've only met him once but I always see C3 Corvettes (among other generations) at Bill's on Godwin Ave in Midland Park. Might be worth a call.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:23 PM
JohnRogers
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by TractionControlOff
I've only met him once but I always see C3 Corvettes (among other generations) at Bill's on Godwin Ave in Midland Park. Might be worth a call.
Thanks, I'm moving back to Bergen county after 25 years. What is the Corvette club scene like?
Old 08-14-2017, 04:53 PM
gbvette62
Race Director

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,316 Posts

For work on your Corvette, you might want to try Glen at Hillside Corvettes. He's about an hour ride from the Bergen County area, in Bridgewater, but he's very good with Corvettes. He's an NCRS judge and an SCCA racer, and does restoration, repair, modifications and race car prep. His numbers are 732-469-0808 and 848-702-0983.

Originally Posted by JohnRogers
Thanks, I'm moving back to Bergen county after 25 years. What is the Corvette club scene like?
The Class Glass Corvette Association has been active in Bergen County since the 70's. They use to put on the shows at Rampapo College, but now have them at the Garden State Plaza in Paramus. Their next show is October 15th.

The All-American Corvette Club, is also based in Paramus, though I don't know much about them. I know they do a show in June, but I've never been to it.

The Natural Glass Corvette Club, is also based in the same general area. They have a show coming up in September, at Konner Chevrolet in West Caldwell.

The following users liked this post:
JohnRogers (08-14-2017)

Get notified of new replies

To Northern New Jersey C3 mechanic shop

Quick Reply: Northern New Jersey C3 mechanic shop