Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Autoresourcetoolkit.com - Web Help Needed!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2018, 10:16 AM
Mayor111
Melting Slicks

Received 1,950 Likes on 937 Posts
Default Autoresourcetoolkit.com - Web Help Needed!

Hey guys,

Anyone from PA (and NJ) who attends Car Shows with any regularity is most likely familiar with the website Autoresourcetoolkit.com. This site has been the "bible" for all upcoming car shows for the year. Its a simple list displays car shows my month.

The current owner (super nice lady) of the website has been suffering from illness, including blindness, and now can no longer maintain the site. I've been in contact with the owner and she is willing to pass the ownership over to me to keep the site "alive".

To do so I need to build the website. I will own the domain name. Im willing to pay someone to help me "build" this VERY simple website. I would like to have a list of shows by date (that can easily be updated) and forums where folks can share ideas and shows easily...nothing fancy.

Please send me a PM or reply here if you are willing to help me with this small project.

Thanks!
Old 05-07-2019, 11:39 AM
BoostedBeast
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mayor111
Hey guys,

Anyone from PA (and NJ) who attends Car Shows with any regularity is most likely familiar with the website Autoresourcetoolkit.com. This site has been the "bible" for all upcoming car shows for the year. Its a simple list displays car shows my month.

The current owner (super nice lady) of the website has been suffering from illness, including blindness, and now can no longer maintain the site. I've been in contact with the owner and she is willing to pass the ownership over to me to keep the site "alive".

To do so I need to build the website. I will own the domain name. Im willing to pay someone to help me "build" this VERY simple website. I would like to have a list of shows by date (that can easily be updated) and forums where folks can share ideas and shows easily...nothing fancy.

Please send me a PM or reply here if you are willing to help me with this small project.

Thanks!
I tried contacting you via private message on here a long time ago, but no reply. Anyway, the domain recently expired and I grabbed it and put up a new site - the new site is live today - same old address http://autoresourcetoolkit.com/
The following users liked this post:
Mayor111 (05-07-2019)
Old 05-07-2019, 12:06 PM
Mayor111
Melting Slicks

Received 1,950 Likes on 937 Posts

Originally Posted by BoostedBeast
I tried contacting you via private message on here a long time ago, but no reply. Anyway, the domain recently expired and I grabbed it and put up a new site - the new site is live today - same old address http://autoresourcetoolkit.com/
This is outstanding news - so glad this site is back up. You should advertise on Facebook to get the word out there. I'll inform the Allentown Area Corvette Club...you need to reach out to all the local and not so local clubs to get this site back up and running the way it was...

Thanks again - alot of people will be so glad to see this back up and running!

Get notified of new replies

To Autoresourcetoolkit.com - Web Help Needed!

Quick Reply: Autoresourcetoolkit.com - Web Help Needed!