Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Car Club

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2018, 09:15 PM
C5inWV
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Default Car Club

The following is an email I received today. I thought there may be interest on this forum.

"Do you belong to a car club? Do you want to know what SCCA Road Racing is all about? This is an opportunity to gather your cars and members for a day at Summit Point as the official MARRS Car Club of the Weekend! The next MARRS event is July 28, 2018.
As the official MARRS Car Club of the Weekend you'll get: the VIP treatment, a reserved car corral, a WDCR SCCA on-site coordinator to answer all your questions, information card and lanyard, a paddock tour, and a meet & greet with one of our talented drivers. But wait...there's more! As the official MARRS Car Club of the Weekend, you will have the opportunity to go out on the track behind the pace car during the lunchtime break! There may even be an opportunity to ride in the pace for one of the afternoon races! Now you tell me, what's better than that?
Oh - and did I mention there is absolutely no cost for this exciting experience?
The only requirement is that you coordinate with our representative ahead of time and organize at least 10 vehicles for the event and we'd appreciate as much social media coverage as you can spare.
If you are interested and would like more information please contact the MARRS Outreach Coordinator, Alex Schefer at alex@drivesocietydc.com.
Make your car club the next Official MARRS Car Club of the Weekend!"

Old 07-04-2018, 08:21 PM
buck fever
Instructor

Received 46 Likes on 25 Posts

PM message sent to you for an event on the 28th of July

Quick Reply: Car Club