Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

C7 Windshield Replacement Recommendation?

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 05:18 PM
bierry
Heel & Toe

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default C7 Windshield Replacement Recommendation?

Anyone personally had their C7 windshield replaced and can recommend a good installer in the NNJ area? I'd be willing to travel for a good installer with C7 experience if needed.

Unfortunately, my C7's windshield has developed what appears to be a stress crack, ~13 inches long that meanders down from the top edge of the windshield molding. There was no impact incident, just a clean crack all the way and can be felt from the outside.

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-18-2018, 04:29 AM
Bmwmike
Pro

Received 44 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by bierry
Anyone personally had their C7 windshield replaced and can recommend a good installer in the NNJ area? I'd be willing to travel for a good installer with C7 experience if needed.

Unfortunately, my C7's windshield has developed what appears to be a stress crack, ~13 inches long that meanders down from the top edge of the windshield molding. There was no impact incident, just a clean crack all the way and can be felt from the outside.

Thanks in advance.
You should find out what company your local Chevy dealer uses and call them. Thats what I did.

Quick Reply: C7 Windshield Replacement Recommendation?