Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Recommendations for simple body work nyc/li

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 11:12 PM
theblues19
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Recommendations for simple body work nyc/li

Looking for a shop in the local area to install front and side splitters, c7 carbon rear diffuser and a set of head lights. Read story below if you want the back story for this post

Long story short I purchased a spoiler, side skirts, front lip, headlights and rear diffuser for my 07 C6 (base). After reading some of the old posts here and seeing what shops people recommended I decided on vettechs / north shore auto collision. They did my elite engineering tunnel plate and lowered it somewhat on the stock bolts. The price was fair I'd say. (Approximately 330) So I opted out to go back and just get the spoiler installed So I drop the car off with the spoiler and few hours later I get a call back saying car is ready and the bill is about 250 plus tax. So doing that math that basically about 2.5 hours of labor charge. I know they have a great rep on this forum and I'm sure their work is outstanding. But I think $250 for a spoiler install I seen people do on YouTube in about 40 mins is a little outlandish. I dont mind paying extra for quality but jeez.

so any shops who do good work at a fair price plz recommend. I dont mind driving out in long island and even past the bronx if needed. (Located in queens)

thanks for the help

Last edited by theblues19; 09-18-2018 at 11:13 PM.

Quick Reply: Recommendations for simple body work nyc/li