Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

C5, Aldie, VA

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 11:28 AM
Kainedogg
Rass Claat Viper
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Default C5, Aldie, VA

Any Corvette guys in Loudon County? The family and I are now stationed in D.C. but live in Aldie, VA. It is getting warm so I wanted to reach out to any Corvette guys out there that don't mind sharing the love.
Old 04-08-2019, 01:35 PM
buck fever
Instructor

Received 46 Likes on 25 Posts

Welcome to the area. I was in Aldie a few years ago visiting some of the civil war sites. I'm not too far away in Hagerstown, MD. If you're interested in meeting up with some fellow Corvette owners I'm planning a car cruise on Saturday April 27th at 10:00 am. We're meeting at Wolf's Furniture located at the Hagerstown Outlets. We'll be taking some scenic back roads through West Virginia eventually over to Cumberland for lunch at Patrick's Pub. Feel free to bring your spouse along as most guys do. We have a great group of friendly people who enjoy being around other enthusiasts

Jason
Old 04-08-2019, 04:55 PM
Kainedogg
Rass Claat Viper
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I appreciate it Jason. The car is presently in jack stands. Currently fishing around the classifieds for a starter and other knick-nacks. Once she is back up, scenic back roads sound like my scene
Old 04-09-2019, 02:02 PM
buck fever
Instructor

Received 46 Likes on 25 Posts

Sounds good. I'll keep you updated on future cruises
Old 04-11-2019, 02:45 PM
jerkyboy
Melting Slicks

Received 182 Likes on 83 Posts

Welcome to Loudoun! I'm up at the other end of Snikersville turnpike. There's a cars n coffee in Leesburg every Sunday 9-11 at Dog Money Brewery. You should stop by if you get your vette back on the road!

Get notified of new replies

To C5, Aldie, VA

Quick Reply: C5, Aldie, VA