Northern California Northern California

House broken into...parts stolen

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 05:06 AM
acarroll7715
Burning Brakes

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Default House broken into...parts stolen

My house was broken into earlier today when I was up in Clear Lake enjoying some wakeboarding. The following was stolen:

-10lbs NOS nitrous bottle(old and expired) and has a pressure gauge
-2.5lbs NOS nitrous bottle(filled)
-NOS nitrous lines
-Purge valve
-Kicker L5 sub in a ported box
-No name amp
-Fender Stratacaster Sunburst guitar
-No name guitar
-Craftsmen tools set in a plastic case
-Black/red plastic tool box filled with tools
-2 other tool boxes also filled with random tools

Any help would be appreciated! My room mate was getting out of the shower only to see a Mid-30s Hispanic man stealing his shoes and then proceed to yell something in Spanish and run for his life. $500 reward to who can help me catch these theives! I'm just glad the C5 was at a friends house. I'm keeping a close eye on craigslist/ebay but no luck yet. Authorities have been contacted and hopefully we can catch these guys. Thanks
Old 05-28-2007, 05:36 AM
LS WON
Team Owner

Received 271 Likes on 233 Posts

Originally Posted by acarroll7715
My house was broken into earlier today when I was up in Clear Lake enjoying some wakeboarding. The following was stolen:

-NOS nitrous lines
-Purge valve
-No name amp
-No name guitar

Any help would be appreciated! My room mate was getting out of the shower only to see a Mid-30s Hispanic man stealing his shoes and then proceed to yell something in Spanish and run for his life. $500 reward to who can help me catch these theives! I'm just glad the C5 was at a friends house. I'm keeping a close eye on craigslist/ebay but no luck yet. Authorities have been contacted and hopefully we can catch these guys. Thanks
Any description of the vehicle used?
Location?
Old 05-28-2007, 10:16 AM
PhatZ06
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear this! I remember that when I was much younger our house was broken into while we were away, and its a horrible feeling to know someone was going through your stuff.

Good luck finding this loser.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:53 AM
E_Tar
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would guess craigslist/ebay is too sophisticated for this bunch.

try going to one of those flea markets that happen on certain days of the week. for example the flea market in Berryessa rd (East san Jose)

I know for a fact that I can buy spare parts there.. I have on occasion bought speakers and once a buddy of mine even got a chevy camaro dash console there...

where are you located ?
Old 05-28-2007, 11:18 AM
briann510
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man that sucks....If homeowners would start shooting and killing burglars caught in the act it would slow down alot. I know when a couple burglars got killed by homewoners a few years back during several robberies in my neighborhood and the crimes stopped in that area pretty fast.

what location area was this? defiantly gonna be flea market items.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:22 AM
E_Tar
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by briann510
Man that sucks....If homeowners would start shooting and killing burglars caught in the act it would slow down alot. I know when a couple burglars got killed by homewoners a few years back during several robberies in my neighborhood and the crimes stopped in that area pretty fast.

yeah, embed some buckshot into them.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:02 PM
Rockdog
Racer

My garage was also broken into on saturday. I had over $6000 in electricians tools and personal items stolen. My vette and 3 dirtbikes were untouched, they only took items they could lift over the fence.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:03 PM
folsomlarry
Melting Slicks

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by E_Tar
i would guess craigslist/ebay is too sophisticated for this bunch.

try going to one of those flea markets that happen on certain days of the week. for example the flea market in Berryessa rd (East san Jose)

I know for a fact that I can buy spare parts there.. I have on occasion bought speakers and once a buddy of mine even got a chevy camaro dash console there...

where are you located ?
There is another big on in Galt and one in Roseville. Good luck finding them. My folks had their house hit years ago in El Sobrante and we spent a lot of time looking for the stuff that was stolen. Had some surveying instruments stolen off the streets in Pinole and they showed up at the Concord flea market.

Try the new "T" shotgun loads, much better hitting power.

Larry
Old 05-28-2007, 12:25 PM
acarroll7715
Burning Brakes

My house is right off of the Morello exit in Martinez kind of by the Kaiser Hospital parking structure. If I was home I would have probably shot and injured them and would be in jail right now because of our messed up legal process about shooting burglers. The hispanic man appeared unarmed to my roomate but the sight of my roomate naked must have been scary enough because the thief because he went running out yelling something in spanish . I've noticed a bunch of other small things missing and will post a full list here once I'm done with it. Thanks for the support everyone and hope we can catch these guys so it doesnt have to happen to anyone else.

-We did go to the Concord flea market about an hour after it happened with no luck but the vendors were packing up.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:25 PM
SLPRC5
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by E_Tar
yeah, embed some buckshot into them.
If you don't want to kill them bust them in the a$$ with some rock salt fired from a shotgun. That will lay em up for a while.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Mrs Cali Z06
Burning Brakes

Hell I'da pulled out my friends Smith & Wesson & seen how that MF would like that up his nostril.

Sorry to hear & will keep eyes & ears open!
Old 05-28-2007, 02:30 PM
SLPRC5
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Rockdog
My garage was also broken into on saturday. I had over $6000 in electricians tools and personal items stolen. My vette and 3 dirtbikes were untouched, they only took items they could lift over the fence.
Sounds like druggies needing some fast money. But be aware they may return.
On my valuables I etched in my CDL#..I even took off the pistol grips on my guns and etched my CDL# on them just in-case they are ever stolen. I etched the DL# on the appliance in the garage
Old 05-28-2007, 04:35 PM
acarroll7715
Burning Brakes

if they return they can take their choice of a brand new never fired glock 17 w/ quick trigger, 12 gauge(always a good choice), or a ninja sword that could also get the job done...
Old 05-28-2007, 06:49 PM
SLPRC5
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Ms California C6
Hell I'da pulled out my friends Smith & Wesson & seen how that MF would like that up his nostril.

Sorry to hear & will keep eyes & ears open!
Old 05-28-2007, 08:54 PM
LS WON
Team Owner

Originally Posted by briann510

If that happened and it does once in a while the homeowner gets arrested especially if the robber doesn't pose a threat at time of confrontation/unarmed.
Who ever came out with these idiot laws should be SHOT! and they can start shooting them in the knee caps and work their way up to their head in a few hours.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:58 PM
LS WON
Team Owner

My house is right off of the Morello exit in Martinez kind of by the Kaiser Hospital parking structure. If I was home I would have probably shot and injured them and would be in jail right now because of our messed up legal process about shooting burglers. The hispanic man appeared unarmed to my roomate but the sight of my roomate naked must have been scary enough because the thief because he went running out yelling something in spanish . I've noticed a bunch of other small things missing and will post a full list here once I'm done with it. Thanks for the support everyone and hope we can catch these guys so it doesnt have to happen to anyone else.

-We did go to the Concord flea market about an hour after it happened with no luck but the vendors were packing up.
Careful Contra Costa DA office has nothing to do and have the time for prosecution and will attempt to prosecute you for anything from an infraction to a real crime. This agency likes to give their new upcoming young prosecutors some practice on petty cases. Unlike San Francisco which don't have time for this petty stuff.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:49 PM
Wolfmanjohn
Melting Slicks

if they return they can take their choice of a brand new never fired glock 17 w/ quick trigger, 12 gauge(always a good choice), or a ninja sword that could also get the job done...
Machetes work well, too, and are quiet. I have several strategically placed about both homes.

Good luck getting your stuff back and this matter resolved.

Get notified of new replies

To House broken into...parts stolen

Old 05-29-2007, 01:11 AM
SLPRC5
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Wolfmanjohn
Machetes work well, too, and are quiet. I have several strategically placed about both homes.

Good luck getting your stuff back and this matter resolved.
But they tend to scream a lot, unless you chop the head off first...then theres all the blood.

Pauley says:
Aluminum bat works well..a nice "ping" to it as you tune em up!

Last edited by SLPRC5; 05-29-2007 at 03:04 AM.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:23 AM
LS WON
Team Owner

with Black Talon loads
Old 05-29-2007, 07:50 AM
Scubanme
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

-NOS nitrous lines
-Purge valve
-No name amp
-No name guitar

(Quote) My room mate was getting out of the shower only to see a Mid-30s Hispanic man stealing his shoes and then proceed to yell something in Spanish and run for his life.

Yeah, the bleeding heart liberals will say they only come here for a better way of life.

Quick Reply: House broken into...parts stolen