Northern California Northern California

Get them out!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 03:28 AM
SNAKEKILLER!
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get them out!

Tonight 9pm...making a left hand turn on a green arrow....a (w back) waiting for the light to change to go straight turns into me... Punk ssss tries to flee in the van he was driving....Just like cops...he pretended as if he were going to stop since he couldnt loose me...waiting for me to exit my car so he could take off agian...(I stayed in the car)...chased him until he finally pulled over...He got out the car (meanwhile I'm connected to with San Jose PD) comes to the window..(as if I were going to be intimidated)...I got out the car...and thats when he started pleading and crying....I told him that he was about to get the beating of his life....Helicopter came overhead and a couple of units...(saved his life)...Nevertheless....no license..insurance...illegal alien
The cops had asked why they heard me threatening him while I was on the phone....HELLO!!!! MF hit my car...and tried to get away like all of the other **** roaches out there...send his ss back from the tunnel or fence he came from!....
Anyways...cars going in to USA touch up auto body on Autumn Rd in back of the San Jose Arena tommorrow..so Nam (owner) can get it fixed by next week...
Would have took it to Bob, but I dont have time to waste!
Old 03-15-2008, 03:54 AM
inoyourtrippn
Le Mans Master

send him back in a body bag my .02 thats
Old 03-15-2008, 05:09 AM
neveo
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

dude that sucks glad you were able to apprehend. had similar thing tonight in front of my house... sitting at window hear 3 loud bangs like a semi loosing its trailer.. look out the window and a suv sideswiped one car, ran into the rear of another suv sending it over the curb into a building then the suv runs into another building knocking off both front wheels... i run downstairs and see this dread locked hippie chick grabbing stuff out of the suv and trying to make a dash... couple of neighbors grab her while filming it all on digital.. she was incoherent and pleading to be let go , offering money , anything, since she had no dl , no insurance and the car reaked... cops took her away in cuffs... and the two cars she totaled
Old 03-15-2008, 09:11 AM
vetterdstr
Team Owner

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
CA Events Coordinator

Sorry to hear about that Phil...
Old 03-15-2008, 09:12 AM
Morzoff
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SNAKEKILLER!
Tonight 9pm...making a left hand turn on a green arrow....a (w back) waiting for the light to change to go straight turns into me... Punk ssss tries to flee in the van he was driving....Just like cops...he pretended as if he were going to stop since he couldnt loose me...waiting for me to exit my car so he could take off agian...(I stayed in the car)...chased him until he finally pulled over...He got out the car (meanwhile I'm connected to with San Jose PD) comes to the window..(as if I were going to be intimidated)...I got out the car...and thats when he started pleading and crying....I told him that he was about to get the beating of his life....Helicopter came overhead and a couple of units...(saved his life)...Nevertheless....no license..insurance...illegal alien
The cops had asked why they heard me threatening him while I was on the phone....HELLO!!!! MF hit my car...and tried to get away like all of the other **** roaches out there...send his ss back from the tunnel or fence he came from!....
Anyways...cars going in to USA touch up auto body on Autumn Rd in back of the San Jose Arena tommorrow..so Nam (owner) can get it fixed by next week...

Phil,
Again that's F#CKED.

Mike
Old 03-15-2008, 09:16 AM
briann510
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Maybe if more people threatened the illegal jerks they would go back home. I cant believe the cops asked you why you threatened him. Tell them he just committed attempted murder on you with hitting you and fleeing. Toss his *** in jail and help clean up your local Home Depot parking lot.

Unfortunately its not only illegals that don't have insurance, its your everyday Joe also.

Last edited by briann510; 03-15-2008 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:24 AM
jcb5565
Burning Brakes

The cops had asked why they heard me threatening him while I was on the phone....HELLO!!!! MF hit my car...and tried to get away like all of the other **** roaches out there...send his ss back from the tunnel or
fence he came from!....
Sorry about your misfortune, I know how you feel, I have had three different cars and a truck hit by uninsured $#$%^% and Its always that feeling of putting a knot on someones head.
Old 03-15-2008, 10:31 AM
C5'S LS1
Drifting

Phil, If this was in your Vette, Damn!

Another accident. The car must be cursed.

Sorry you had to deal with another criminal. Hope the car gets back together, with no further problems.
Old 03-15-2008, 10:47 AM
SICKC6408
Racer

Wow! Sorry to hear that Phil. That guy got lucky - Another minute and that he was toast. I could totally see his face walking up to the window of your vette acting intimidating - then seeing you (6ft+ & pissed off) get out of it.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:41 AM
MEANZ06
Race Director

damn man, thats messed up!! as for the illegal alien thing, dont even get me started.....
Old 03-15-2008, 12:29 PM
Grand Slam
Drifting

Received 561 Likes on 363 Posts

I share your pain. A week ago Monday my car was hit for the fourth time (all in parking lots). Hit and run (3rd time). Fortunately, just paint damage that has already been fixed.

I'm told it is the Magnetic Red paint that is attracting metal cars. ;-)
Old 03-15-2008, 12:30 PM
meldog21
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Did SJPD arrest him?

He should get a ticket or be arrested for Unlicensed Driver, and Hit and Run. Might as well add no insurance too.

Unlicensed Driver and Hit and Run are both misdemeanors which can result in an arrest. If the guy is illegal, he should be arrested and get an immigration hold, but it depends on the county court's policy and the officer on scene. The guy could just get a citation, but that would not normally be the smart thing to do for someone not likely to appear in court.

Basically he goes to court, gets found guilty, serves his time, and is then kicked out of the country by INS.

Dog
Old 03-15-2008, 01:49 PM
bayarea
Drifting

Originally Posted by MEANZ06
damn man, thats messed up!! as for the illegal alien thing, dont even get me started.....
my whole family is from mexico/puerto rico.....and my house was robbed by illegals.
Old 03-15-2008, 02:52 PM
Inky Pinky
Safety Car

Originally Posted by bayarea
my whole family is from mexico/puerto rico.....and my house was robbed by illegals.
That's pretty bad when they do that to their own...
Old 03-15-2008, 02:59 PM
kertong
Pro

Originally Posted by Inky Pinky
That's pretty bad when they do that to their own...
You know what they say - no honor among {thieves,roaches,scum,etc}...
Old 03-15-2008, 03:23 PM
Miguels
Melting Slicks

MF hit my car...and tried to get away like all of the other **** roaches out there

fkin cockroaches
Old 03-15-2008, 03:24 PM
Miguels
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by meldog21
Did SJPD arrest him?

He should get a ticket or be arrested for Unlicensed Driver, and Hit and Run. Might as well add no insurance too.

Unlicensed Driver and Hit and Run are both misdemeanors which can result in an arrest. If the guy is illegal, he should be arrested and get an immigration hold, but it depends on the county court's policy and the officer on scene. The guy could just get a citation, but that would not normally be the smart thing to do for someone not likely to appear in court.

Basically he goes to court, gets found guilty, serves his time, and is then kicked out of the country by INS.

Dog
believe SJ is a safe haven for such illegals

Get notified of new replies

To Get them out!

Old 03-15-2008, 04:42 PM
1989vette
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Miguels
believe SJ is a safe haven for such illegals
you have obviously never been to salinas have you? SJ is nothing compared to down here...
Old 03-15-2008, 04:47 PM
jay'szo6
Safety Car

man that's weak! I'd be big time. Your ride is in good hands with Nam, he's the man. He does all the cars for the dealership I work at. Hope you get it back soon!
Old 03-15-2008, 05:56 PM
EPiC Vette
Drifting

Originally Posted by SICKC6408
I could totally see his face walking up to the window of your vette acting intimidating - then seeing you (6ft+ & pissed off) get out of it.

Joking aside, sorry to hear about this, Phil. I think you've already had your share, you know?

Quick Reply: Get them out!