Northern California Northern California

Borelli closing?

Old 09-08-2017, 06:31 PM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

Received 270 Likes on 204 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Ralph Borelli is a theif and a crook. He is the most sleazy business owner I've ever meet.

I sold my shop portion of my business, TPS Motorsports, to Borelli Motorsoprts and I had to sue him to receive my final payment. I spent 3.5 years suing this SOB.... he went through 4 law firms with countless delay tactics. He essentially was trying to bury me financially with attorney fees.

If ANYONE needs help recovering their costs from Ralph Borelli please feel free to contact me... I would GLADLY help you recover your costs.
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone #: 408/898-4632
Email #: MikeM@TPSMotorsports.com
Authorized dealer of Corbeau Seats, ECS Superchargers, Edelbrock SuperChargers, A&A Superchargers, Kooks, Whipple, Magnalow, Corsa, Borla. LG Motorsports, Procharger, Billy Boat Exhaust, AWE Exhaust, American Racing, TPS Brake Rotors/ Kits, Stainless Steel Brake Lines & much more...

The following users liked this post:
Junglepeanut (09-11-2017)
Old 04-15-2019, 12:18 AM
thesaad
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer111
Should of gone to Rick at Synergy especially if you had major performance upgrades. Ya I know you didn't need to hear the last comment.
I have had a lot of friends recommend Synergy lately. Have you worked with them? I am considering Headers, intake, pulley and tune.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Borelli closing?