Northern California Northern California

Best shop for tuning current?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 07:04 PM
kruss
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best shop for tuning current?

Hi everyone i'm new on here. There has been a lot of shops closing and stuff, i'm trying to find a nice shop with a reliable tuner that can do some upgrades to my stingray. Any advice? Im in Redding California. Would love some where around Sacramento. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-21-2017, 10:00 PM
jattz06
Pro

Received 84 Likes on 41 Posts

Rick @ Synegry Motorsports
Old 06-22-2017, 12:25 PM
Nokones
Drifting

Received 231 Likes on 158 Posts

For a factory computer, I hear Synergy in Livermore is the place to go. Also, there is/was a guy in Turlock, can't remember the name of the business that will also do factory OBD II computers.

For Accel DFIs and Holleys, use Dave at Autotrend EFI in Diamond Spriongs. Dave can tune your computer live over the internet if you have a computer and the interface cable and a connection to the internet.

There is also Mark Roman but, I don't have any idea on how to get a hold of him. I hear he is good with the OBD I computers but, I don't know about if he tackles the OBD IIs or not.

There is a shop in Reno, something like TPI Performance that will burn proms for the OBD Is and mail it to you. I don't know what else they will do insofar as if the do OBD IIs or not.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:22 PM
ROADRACER_
Racer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Nokones
For a factory computer, I hear Synergy in Livermore is the place to go. Also, there is/was a guy in Turlock, can't remember the name of the business that will also do factory OBD II computers.

For Accel DFIs and Holleys, use Dave at Autotrend EFI in Diamond Spriongs. Dave can tune your computer live over the internet if you have a computer and the interface cable and a connection to the internet.

There is also Mark Roman but, I don't have any idea on how to get a hold of him. I hear he is good with the OBD I computers but, I don't know about if he tackles the OBD IIs or not.

There is a shop in Reno, something like TPI Performance that will burn proms for the OBD Is and mail it to you. I don't know what else they will do insofar as if the do OBD IIs or not.
The shop in Turlock is Starkweather Performance, Nathan does the tuning and Josh is owner. Josh worked for Andy at ADM Performance in Lewisville, TX in his early years and decided to move back to California and open shop. They specialize in the LS engines as that is their niche.
Old 07-04-2017, 05:15 PM
thejackel16
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kruss
Hi everyone i'm new on here. There has been a lot of shops closing and stuff, i'm trying to find a nice shop with a reliable tuner that can do some upgrades to my stingray. Any advice? Im in Redding California. Would love some where around Sacramento. Thanks in advance.
I'm also in Redding and have been wondering this. Thank you for asking!

Get notified of new replies

To Best shop for tuning current?

Quick Reply: Best shop for tuning current?