Northern California Northern California

Need LMC5 Module Install

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2017, 05:25 PM
sween
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need LMC5 Module Install

Hi - I have a 1999 C5 vert that needs to have the LMC5 module installed. I have had the car for 12 years and it just locked out for the first time. I bought the kit, need someone to install. My mechanic cannot get to it for 2 weeks. He is charging $150.00
Any suggested mechanics in the east bay, San Jose or Peninsula?
After this is done, I am going to sell it (cheap). 207K miles, black, auto, daily driver. Needs paint and upholstery. Needs suspension work. Lots of electrical gremlins No DIC, wipers go off and on on their own, passenger door electric does not work (so the top cannot go down). No leaks, passes smog, tires and brakes installed the last year. Have extra wheels and tires, a CAI kit still in the box, car cover. $2,000 seems fair. Thoughts? Thanks!
Old 12-31-2017, 02:13 PM
Sportsman2003
Racer

Received 94 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by sween
Hi - I have a 1999 C5 vert that needs to have the LMC5 module installed. I have had the car for 12 years and it just locked out for the first time. I bought the kit, need someone to install. My mechanic cannot get to it for 2 weeks. He is charging $150.00
Any suggested mechanics in the east bay, San Jose or Peninsula?
After this is done, I am going to sell it (cheap). 207K miles, black, auto, daily driver. Needs paint and upholstery. Needs suspension work. Lots of electrical gremlins No DIC, wipers go off and on on their own, passenger door electric does not work (so the top cannot go down). No leaks, passes smog, tires and brakes installed the last year. Have extra wheels and tires, a CAI kit still in the box, car cover. $2,000 seems fair. Thoughts? Thanks!
how old is your battery? I just had the same issue with my 03 Z, I replaced my battery and the column problem is gone. the C5 is very sensitive to voltage.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:06 AM
Keith Richards
Drifting

Received 612 Likes on 361 Posts

Sent you a pm

Get notified of new replies

To Need LMC5 Module Install

Quick Reply: Need LMC5 Module Install