Northern California Northern California

FS: Complete 3 qt. Accusump system w/ ZO6 oil cooler

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 11:59 PM
Dirk Miller
Burning Brakes

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

Default FS: Complete 3 qt. Accusump system w/ ZO6 oil cooler

F/S 3 quart Accusump engine oil system for LS3 with ZO6 oil cooler - $800. Included are All components required to hook up; including mounting hardware to attach cylinder and electric valve. After working with the Swagelok Corporation for > 25 years, I chose to uses their pressure gauge, fittings and hoses. I will be happy to explain why I replaced many of the Accusump products with stainless steel Swagelok and will also explain why I located the Accusump where I did in the car. The pressure relief valve is connected by a 2 foot 1/8"stainless steel braided TFE hose that positions any release outside the car. This system allows oil to pre-charge the engine prior to start up via an energized toggle switch that flashes an LED light. System includes OEM ZO6 oil cooler and OEM oil cooler piping. For anyone interested, I can forward a 15 line item list that describes all parts and additional pictures of parts assembled in 2008 base C6. System is clean and was never involved in an engine failure. Prefer local pick up or will ship at buyer's expense.
Attached Images    

Last edited by Dirk Miller; 01-20-2018 at 12:03 AM. Reason: clarity needed

Quick Reply: FS: Complete 3 qt. Accusump system w/ ZO6 oil cooler