Northern California Northern California

1996 IMPALA SS for sale. Black, stock,no rust, NEW LEATHER ,needs H-Gasks $3000

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2019, 02:57 PM
Mikeceli
Race Director

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Default 1996 IMPALA SS for sale. Black, stock,no rust, NEW LEATHER ,needs H-Gasks $3000

After a lifetime of professional and hobby involvement in the Auto Repair Business, this Lifetime "Car Guy" is selling off his collection.

$3000 1996 Black Impala SS. Approx. 123,497 Original miles. COMPLETELY STOCK except Borla "Cat Back". I have owned it approx. 7 years. It needs engine work, possible blown head gasket(s). I discovered it got coolant in the crankcase, after we flushed the cooling system, to get the heater working. I DRAINED THE CRANKCASE AND REPLACED THE OIL. Needs paint and has a small dent in RR 1/4 panel(approx. 4 hour job for a bodyman) RUST FREE!

BRAND NEW Duplicate of Original Leather front and rear seat upholstery. I had the original Delco AM/FM/CD professionally refurbished and a universal 1/8" input added. It sounds GREAT! ALL maintenance performed to factory recommendation OR BETTER, during my ownership. I have all records and receipts.

It starts and runs, can be driven just enough (a couple blocks or so) to se that the trans, brakes, etc. work fine. AC works fine. It will need to be towed away, however. Vehicle is on Ca NonOP so NO penalties due!

Pictures to follow, when I get a chance. Contact me via PM or this thread. Thanks. Mike Celi, Sonoma County Ca.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:59 AM
Mikeceli
Race Director

Photos up at impalassforum.com
Old 03-25-2019, 02:45 PM
Mikeceli
Race Director

Impala SS SOLD MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD Thanks.

Get notified of new replies

To 1996 IMPALA SS for sale. Black, stock,no rust, NEW LEATHER ,needs H-Gasks $3000

Quick Reply: 1996 IMPALA SS for sale. Black, stock,no rust, NEW LEATHER ,needs H-Gasks $3000