Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Must sell my mint, low mileage, stock, 2004 Honda XR 650 L dual sport motorcyle.

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 02:16 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

Location: Elmhurst, IL (West Suburb of Chicago) & Home of MEGA Horsepower
Received 584 Likes on 399 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Default Must sell my mint, low mileage, stock, 2004 Honda XR 650 L dual sport motorcyle.

Would LOVE to keep this bike but just can't justify doing so after buying a Harley this week. This bike was just bought by me this winter from the one and only owner and is bone stock, unmolested, mint, top of the line (best of the best) big boy 650 enduro/dual sport motorcyles. It only has 1650 original miles on it and is flawless and has not even seen any rain or trail riding per the original owner who was super **** with the bike. I myself have only put 5 miles on the bike and fully expected to keep it for years to come until i starting obsessing and pulled the trigger on a HARLEY this week. This bike rides perfect, is like new and performs like the Champ that it is. This bike is 100% street legal and will kick azz on the trails and in the dirt, with all functioning lights and turn signals working the way it was manufactured by Honda. She is stock down to the air cleaner as i have not had enough time to add a slip on pipe, K&N filter, and rejet the Carb (which will REALLY make her SCREAM)!

Asking price is $3,995.00 (what i have invested into the bike) and here are pictures of the exact type of bike I am selling with technical specificatons also. Please pass the word to anyone you guys know who may be interested and thank you! It will truly hurt to see this bike go and although I really want to keep it I know i won't have the time to drive all the toys this season and have to offset the costs of the Harley.

Here is the website on the bike which is considered the best dual sport 650 dual sport bike on the market that dominates BAJA racing in the desert in California!

http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/hon...650_l_2004.php

Last edited by Mopar Jimmy; 03-03-2007 at 02:43 AM.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:34 AM
Allthrottleandsomebottle
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 26 Likes on 13 Posts
Virginia Events Coordinator
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
NCM Ambassador

Jim,
This is the right place for this item for sale..............
Old 03-05-2007, 11:53 PM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '06

Your tuff BRO. You mean I could not even post in the Great Lakes Section about a new Harley I bought which spurned a lot of interest with fellow vette enthusiasts who also are into biking. That seems a little rigid sharing with my MIDWEST friends who are also into vettes and motorcyles, and share in my excitement about a new Harley i bought and us doing some riding this summer.

The for sale of my Honda 650 dual sport bike I can see, but removing my thread and sharing excitement on a new toy (Harley) i bought with some of my best friends on the Midwest section seems a little to unflexible/rigid my friend! You were much funner when you were just a regular stone cold vette gear head!

Last edited by Mopar Jimmy; 03-06-2007 at 12:06 AM.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:48 AM
Allthrottleandsomebottle
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 26 Likes on 13 Posts
Virginia Events Coordinator
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
NCM Ambassador

I only moved the sale ones Jim
I will find the other & get it back

Last edited by Allthrottleandsomebottle; 03-06-2007 at 06:52 AM.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by ALLTHROTTLE&NOBOTTLE
I only moved the sale ones Jim
I will find the other & get it back

THANKS BUD!
Old 03-13-2007, 01:16 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '06

You guys know I really want to keep this bike b/c it is like brand new and is the king of the big dual sport bike 650, and DOMINATES in BAJA Racing and has no problem cruising 85 mph down the highway either. It does it all and I will try to keep if possible and may end up selling HARLEY instead as i LOVE this bike and learned how to ride on an enduro (so always had a thing for them)!
Old 03-23-2007, 12:28 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '06

TTT

Spring has sprung boys and my new HARLEY came home today so my like new, mint, awesome 04 Honda X5 650 L, dual sport bike, is looking for a new rider who can take advantage of everything she has to offer (that us big city boys miss out on) with no TRAILS, dirt, FOREST TRAILS, desert and more TRAILS to be found in thid freakin concrete jungle I live in!!!

Last edited by Mopar Jimmy; 03-23-2007 at 12:34 AM.
Old 04-09-2007, 12:58 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '06

Still available as I have not marketed this yet properly at all and would let this like new KING of the HILL 650 HONDA Dual SPort bike go for $3,925.00 (and you must pick-up from me in Chicago Suburb). Sitting in climate controlled garaged covered up and looking for a new owner to driver her as I am keeping my new HARLEY instead (as i have no trails here in Chi-Town) to ride the HONDA enduro!
Old 04-19-2007, 02:21 PM
Top_Notch
Le Mans Master

Received 19 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BLOWN ECS Z06
Still available as I have not marketed this yet properly at all and would let this like new KING of the HILL 650 HONDA Dual SPort bike go for $3,925.00 (and you must pick-up from me in Chicago Suburb). Sitting in climate controlled garaged covered up and looking for a new owner to driver her as I am keeping my new HARLEY instead (as i have no trails here in Chi-Town) to ride the HONDA enduro!
Here's a TTT for you. I want the exact bike (for WI riding) and live down the street from you but it's still too rich for my blood. good luck!
Old 04-24-2007, 10:24 PM
Glenn's 67 BB Vert
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have a 4.1 gal desert tank for the 650l in my shop if and when you sell it used 6 mos never down even has origional directions for install--went to a BMW GS that always wins the Paris-Decar--E-me--Glenn

Get notified of new replies

To Must sell my mint, low mileage, stock, 2004 Honda XR 650 L dual sport motorcyle.