Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

FS: 2000 Audi TT

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 06:38 PM
C5inmyFuture
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2000 Audi TT

I bought this car in January and a few months later I picked up a C5, so now the Audi just sits in the garage and is never driven. I'm looking to sell this to someone who may actually get some use out of it. It would be a great car for a wife or a first car for your kids. I'm asking 10,500 obo, but I'm very motivated to get rid of it so there is some room in the price.

*88K miles

*5 speed manual transmission

*Premium Package: Xenon high intensity discharge headlights with automatic self leveling Heated front leather seats

*Audio package: Bose premium sound system with four speakers in door, two 2-way rear speakers, center speaker in dashboard, and 4 channel 175 Watt amplifier, 6-disc CD changer

*Stock rear spoiler

*The car also has after market 18” Chrome wheels that really set the car off. The front tires are brand new and the rears probably have around 7-10K miles on them.

Old 07-23-2007, 04:27 PM
ukmac
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello, had to smile when I read your thread. I am in virtually the same position. Since purchasing vette my TT sits in the garage gathering dust, but I just can't bring myself to sell it. Looks like we have similar taste's, I noticed your truck on your drive--snap, I too have a truck also.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:29 AM
C5inmyFuture
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol yeah there is the truck and also my daily driver focus and Mercury cougar not pictured. Needless to say I have more cars than I need.

I would love to keep the Audi, but if I'm going to have something just sitting in the garage I would prefer it to be a 60-70s muscle car. So right now I'm just waiting to sell this and then I may pick up a Nova or Camaro to start working on. There is also a nice ZR1 around me for sale, that I would love to add to the stable.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 2000 Audi TT

Quick Reply: FS: 2000 Audi TT