Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

2006 TBSS AWD 10k miles chrome wheels brakes mint!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 11:14 PM
high pressure
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Default 2006 TBSS AWD 10k miles chrome wheels brakes mint!!!

I am thinking about selling my 2006 TBSS. The truck has just under 10k miles and is in perfect condition. It has not been in any accidents or had any paint work done. The TBSS is loaded with Eclipse navigation, sunroof, digital climate control, sunroof, etc etc. It does not have rear entertainment. It is Summit white with dark grey leather. I painted the d-pillars Summit white. I have had the windows tinted darker, tail lights tinted, weather tec floormats, and added a back up camera. I have the jaylind headlight mod done as well. When the lights were apart I spent hours sanding them to ensure a smooth surface, I did not like the texture painted look!! I had the factory wheels sent out to be chromed, while I was doing that I also had the calipers, rotors, and hubs powder coated. I then had the rotors ball milled and slotted. The brakes look awesome. I had big plans for this truck but I am not sure if I want to continue or not. I do have alot of parts that have not been installed on the truck that I will sell after I have sold the truck. If you have any questions please let me know?? I have a custom California car cover for this truck. It is garaged all the time, I have not put 100 miles on it in the last 3 months!!
I am asking 27,500 OBO
Ben 303-885-3011

These pics were taken a couple of months ago before the wheels, brakes and tails were done. I will take new pics this weekend. This truck is really really really clean!!

Old 09-26-2007, 11:59 PM
runutzzzzz
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 56 Likes on 30 Posts

I still like the TBSS (even tho I'm a SRT guy)
Old 09-27-2007, 12:21 PM
high pressure
Instructor

Ttt........
Old 09-28-2007, 04:10 PM
high pressure
Instructor

Sold!!!!!!!!

Get notified of new replies

To 2006 TBSS AWD 10k miles chrome wheels brakes mint!!!

Quick Reply: 2006 TBSS AWD 10k miles chrome wheels brakes mint!!!