Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

FS: 00' PONTIAC FIREHAWK (trans am) F/S......with rare spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 01:45 PM
bluegtp
Drifting

Received 287 Likes on 128 Posts
2020 C3 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Default FS: 00' PONTIAC FIREHAWK (trans am) F/S......with rare spoiler

UPDATED PRICE....$12K,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-Firebird-Trans-am-Firehawk-WS6-LS1-Comp-Engine-Swap_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a31 7Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a13 18Q7c301Q3a0Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trks idZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem3203600431 75QQitemZ320360043175QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5 fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

i didn't really know where to put this on the vette forum, since I'm a c3 owner it goes here i guess?

this is my brother's car he's selling, if you're interested you're more than welcome to PM/email me for his phone number and more info.

2000 Firehawk Trans Am With RARE Spoiler!
I honestly never thought I’d sell the hawk, but here it is for sale. I've owned for 4 years and has 70K miles. I'm the 2nd owner since 21K miles and as it sits I'm asking $17K for it as it sits. It has been taken very good care of. I’ve used Mobil 1 Synthetic since first day I took ownership of the car and changed it every 3000 miles religiously. There are zero mechanical issues with it and runs perfect. This car was the first Trans Am to ever have been modified to have blue gauges in it. It was also the first to ever have custom LEDs installed in it as well as putting HIDs installed in aftermarket stock housings. There’s over 500 LEDs on the car it sits now. I’ve documented every single modification done to the hawk in the past 4 years with over 2600 total pictures! I will burn a DVD of everything to give to the new owner. I also have the original window sticker, bill of sale, Firehawk option sticker plus pictures of the car when it was at SLP getting upgraded with the Firehawk package.

The car dyno’d at 316RWHP & 340ft/lbs of torque per a Mustang dyno when it only had a lid and cutout. I’ve only taken the car to the track 4 times with the best run being 12.91 @ 105mph.

There was only 125 Firehawks (any color) ever made with this SLP optional spoiler. It was a 2000-only spoiler, no more were ever made aftermarket because SLP destroyed the mold due to the process being too time consuming to manufacture. There were only 8 Navy Blue Firehawks with Automatic Transmission and the optional spoiler where EVER made in the history of the Firehawk. The spoiler alone is one of the rarest items to ever be on a Firehawk.

For MANY, MANY more pictures of the car, most modifications, please visit my PhotoBucket site below at http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...lity/Firehawk/

The paint is in really good condition with only a few flaws. The front does have a few randomly little chips from rocks. Also 2 morons backed in the car during the time I’ve had it. First time was in the driver’s door and the other was in the passenger side rear quarter. I’ve never taken the time to get them fix, so they are there and at the bottom of this thread are pictures of them. I hate saying that there’s flaws on my car but I want to be 100% honest and anything and everything with the car so anyone interested is aware of them. The car has NEVER been in any accident; feel free to check if you want. If you have any questions, want to look at the car, want more pictures of any other part of it, I’ll be happy to do whatever it takes all you have to do is ask or call me. My name is Del and my cell is 337.794.3121. I'll be happy to answer any and all questions!

PERCENTAGE OF
Front Tires 275/40R17 Yokohama ES100 50% Tread Left
Rear Tires 315/35R17 Sumitomo HTR-Z 20% Tread Left
Front Brake Pads 50%
Rear Brake Pads 75%
Receipes That Will Go With Car 80%+

2001 TRANS AM FIREHAWK #102
VIN#: 2G2FV22G4Y2112719

EXTRA SLP OPTIONS
Chrome Rims
Firehawk Floor Mats
Castrol Synethic Package
Optional SLP Spoiler

APPEARANCE:
Factory SLP Ol' Lumpy Spoiler
Widened Stock Rear Rims To 11" (Professionally Done)
Charcoal Painted Lower Rear Bumper
Sequential Turn Signals
Bosche Low Beam Headlight Housings With 5000K HIDs
Eurolamp High Beam Housings With Yellow Ion Bulbs
Pilot Navigator NV-603 Fog lights
5% Tint, Double 5% On Rear
Body Color Side Marker Lamps
Body Color Headlight Bezels
PONATIC Mirror Acrylic Inlay
3 Red LEDs Inside Mirrors For Signals
196 White LED Illuminated Front Bird\
LED Reverse Lights
Mecham Exhaust Tips
SLP Emblem

ENGINE/SUSPENSION:
LS1 Motorsports LID With K&N Filter
Kenny Brown Sub Frame Connector
Smooth Elbow Connector To Intake
Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors (3yrs Old, Zero Issues)
Body Color Fuel Rair Covers With Firehawk Logo
Body Color Lid With Firehawk Emblem
BMR Strut Tower Brace
BMR Progressive Lowering Springs
BMR Lower Control Arms
BMR Adjustable Panhard Rod
QTEC Cutout Wired To Convertible Top Switch
3400 Fuddle Racing Stall
Deep Transmission Pan
Thunder Racing Basic Tune
Off-Road Pipes With O2 Deleted From Computer (Stock Cats Will Come With Car)
CompuStar FM900 Alarm With Remote Start

INTERIOR:
18 White LED Map Lights
54 White LED Cargo Light
Custom Blue Gauges (Main Cluster, HVAC, Steering Wheel Controls, Shifter Light & Pillar Gauges)
A-Pillar Dual Pod (AutoMeter Cobalt Ammeter & AutoMeter Carbon Fiber FaceTransmission Temp)
Uniden Radar Detector With GPS
Embroidered Headrests With Firehawk Emblem

CARPC:
Dual Core AMD Processor
2GB Memory
160GB Hard Drive
7" Lilliput Touchscreen LCD (In Custom Stock-Looking Bezel)
Opus 320W 12VDC Regulator/Power Supply
5.1 Surround Sound
GPS Antenna (Mounted Under Dash)
BlueTooth Capability
Centrafuse XLE Front-End With Navigation
Music & Music Videos Included If Wanted

AUDIO:
Optima Redtop Battery
Upgraded Alternator Wiring (8ga)
Upgraded Ground Wire (0ga)
0ga Main Power Wire, 3-8ga Cable To Amps & CarPC
SoundStream Van Gogh 320.4 Amplifier (2 Total)
USAcoustics USX-1000D Amplifier (Class D Mono 1250w x 1 RMS)
MB Quart RCE Component Set (Doors)
3.5” Center Channel Speaker (Not Hooked Up, But Wire Is Ran)
JL Audio 8W3V2 (2 Total) (Sail Panels)
Interior Mids & Highs Have 16ga Speaker Wire
JL Audio 10W3V2 (3 Total) In T-Top SubThump Box
Stinger 1 Farad Capacitor For Sub Amplifier
All Stinger Wire, Interconnects, Fuse, Distribution, Grounding, etc...

NOT INSTALLED (But Included Or Extra Items)
B&M Transmission Cooler
Stock Head Unit & CD Changer
Stock Trans Am Floor Mats
2nd Clear Front License Plate Frame (If Buyer Lives In State That Requires Front Plate)

PICTURES

LEDs

CarPC

Fuel Rail Covers & Painted Lid

11" Stock Rear Rims

Sound System

Imperfections

Last edited by bluegtp; 04-14-2009 at 12:55 AM.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:30 PM
kenba
Safety Car

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: PHOENIX AZ. WHAT A MAN WON"T SPEND TO GIVE HIS ASS A RIDE
Received 306 Likes on 220 Posts

This forum is for Corvettes! Post used cars on some other forum. Try the Pontiac forum.
Old 06-12-2008, 03:06 PM
darkmercury
Le Mans Master

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

Old 06-12-2008, 04:15 PM
bluegtp
Drifting

kenba This forum is for Corvettes! Post used cars on some other forum. Try the Pontiac forum.
wow, didn't think this would offend someone since we're all GM owners and I do own a C3. It's not like I'm selling a ford mustang or something like that of another race.

Ryan
Old 06-12-2008, 04:34 PM
GZVETTE
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seriously out
Old 06-12-2008, 04:52 PM
PhyscoVette
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

You might also try posting in the off topic other cars forum at teh bottom of the list. Just a suggestion it doesnt bother me but soem people get really upset over little things.
Old 06-12-2008, 07:20 PM
drrichie
Burning Brakes

$17k is a bit high for 70k + miles, Auto dings, tires needed, worn interior, no trunk (you can keep the kid's stuff in the back) non-stock, How much of the $17k is the rear spoiler? I'll give you 12K cash on the barrel and you can have the junk back. This car needs a stick!
Old 06-12-2008, 07:42 PM
kenba
Safety Car

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: PHOENIX AZ. WHAT A MAN WON"T SPEND TO GIVE HIS ASS A RIDE
Received 306 Likes on 220 Posts

Originally Posted by bluegtp
wow, didn't think this would offend someone since we're all GM owners and I do own a C3. It's not like I'm selling a ford mustang or something like that of another race.

Ryan
I have a 2000 GM pick up for sale. 120,000 MI. All options 1500 Fwd. Call '. Also I have a 89 Buick one owner 11000,00 Park Avenew. Please call
Old 06-12-2008, 07:53 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Originally Posted by bluegtp

Ryan
"All GM owners" has nothing to do with a Corvette Forum. Maybe there's a GM forum where that might come into play. Put the Firebird on the "other cars" section where it belongs.

While you're reposting it, you might lose the extraneous dramatic huge pictures and stick with the stuff that might be relevant to selling your Pontiac. Oh, and the apostrophe goes before the 00.

PS, it's hard to tell you are a Corvette owner with the avatar and screen name. Most of us shut off the goofy signature attachments.

Last edited by vettebuyer6369; 06-12-2008 at 07:55 PM.
Old 06-12-2008, 08:58 PM
bluegtp
Drifting

To the whiners ,

Normally I love a good argument, but I have better things to do than to sit here and argue with someone I don't even know. No offense, Get a life! If you don't like the thread, deal with it.....quit posting and making it go to the top, just let the thread die and it'll go away. Life will go on, I promise.

drrichie: $17k is a bit high for 70k + miles, Auto dings, tires needed, worn interior, no trunk (you can keep the kid's stuff in the back) non-stock, How much of the $17k is the rear spoiler? I'll give you 12K cash on the barrel and you can have the junk back. This car needs a stick!
I agree, it's a good chunk of money. I'm sure it's just the asking price. The car has alot of custom stuff done to it (he made all the L.E.D. stuff for it, computer, touch screen, system, stall conv, well i'm sure he listed it all in the paragraph uptop). He's just trying to be very specific/honest because it's over the internet and he doesn't want anything to be a surprise if somebody buys it from out of town. He's gonna have to find someone that wants the car and everything that's done to it to get that price. Who knows, he may be better off pulling most of everything out/off and selling it as a somewhat "stock." oh yeah, the 6speed would've been alot more fun!

thanks to others for the posting advice.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:07 AM
Rickman
Burning Brakes

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Hey Ryan,

Personally, I love the car. As previously stated, simply move your well-constructed ad to the "other cars" or "F Body General Discussion" Forums.

I apologize for the treatment you received here. Perhaps we need a forum for "Older Grouchy Guys Who Seriously Need To Get Laid".

Rickman
Old 06-13-2008, 08:16 AM
wnaberacing
Racer

Wow. I'm glad I didn't try to sell my 69 Z-28 on here. I guess because we are Vette owners we can't enjoy or be interested in any other performance car.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:45 AM
Nick The Great
Melting Slicks

I would think if anything, the C5 section would be the most similar section to post in. Or maybe, the Other Cars Section.

I personally don't care, but that is kinda the set up here.

Good luck
Old 06-13-2008, 08:49 AM
Rocketship3
Instructor

Location: Mooresville NC "Race City USA" All Vette's should be sticks

Originally Posted by Rickman
Hey Ryan,

Personally, I love the car. As previously stated, simply move your well-constructed ad to the "other cars" or "F Body General Discussion" Forums.

I apologize for the treatment you received here. Perhaps we need a forum for "Older Grouchy Guys Who Seriously Need To Get Laid".

Rickman
I'm an older guy and I agree with you. I think young, therefore I even look young. Plus, my wife took care of me last night and I'm not complaining. Woo Hoo!

This is still America
Old 06-13-2008, 09:28 AM
thegame
Le Mans Master

Received 491 Likes on 275 Posts

Jesus some people just like to complain LOL Nice Firehawk!!
Old 06-13-2008, 02:42 PM
Rickman
Burning Brakes

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Rocketship3,

See what I mean! You have a great wife!

Rickman
Old 06-13-2008, 03:51 PM
ROBMERRILL
Racer

Originally Posted by wnaberacing
Wow. I'm glad I didn't try to sell my 69 Z-28 on here. I guess because we are Vette owners we can't enjoy or be interested in any other performance car.
I once tried to trade my 1989 GT Mustang on this forum and people were like "NOT A FORD". What are in the 50's with FORD VS. CHEVY?
Today people can like all kinds of cars. Here is my GT that I sold. $4K, 90K miles.

And god for bid if I put up for sale my 1984 TA with 79K miles for $3K. Do not call 516-851-6276 if not interest. I love the BIRDS!!!

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 00' PONTIAC FIREHAWK (trans am) F/S......with rare spoiler

Old 06-13-2008, 04:50 PM
plaster
Melting Slicks

How'd he do the bird - just backlit and cut out the outline?
Former '01 'Hawk owner here as well.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:38 PM
FaSSt67
Instructor

Originally Posted by Vettebuyer5869
"All GM owners" has nothing to do with a Corvette Forum. Maybe there's a GM forum where that might come into play. Put the Firebird on the "other cars" section where it belongs.

While you're reposting it, you might lose the extraneous dramatic huge pictures and stick with the stuff that might be relevant to selling your Pontiac. Oh, and the apostrophe goes before the 00.

PS, it's hard to tell you are a Corvette owner with the avatar and screen name. Most of us shut off the goofy signature attachments.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:26 PM
CHASLS2
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '13

And i was thinking about putting my 48 ft boat on here for sale.

Quick Reply: FS: 00' PONTIAC FIREHAWK (trans am) F/S......with rare spoiler