Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

82 Buick Regal w/SBC in Kansas City

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 10:29 PM
BigJayDee
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 82 Buick Regal w/SBC in Kansas City

1982 Buick Regal (Grand National, T-Type Clone) Burnt Orange with Black trim and T-Type interior and B&M shifter. It has roll cage, 15 gallon fuel cell with Barry Grant fuel pump. New Power window motors. New door and window seal kit just installed. Brand New windshield. Ram Air Intake Box with Cowl Induction and Window net.

Mosier 9 inch Ford rear end with Mosier 31 spline axles 4:11 gears with a Strange spool and disc brakes (front and rear). 3 way adjustable shocks all the way around.

The motor is SBC 350 standard bore with TRW 12:5:1 Domed pistons , 567 lift Solid Roller cam with 1.6 Harlen Sharp roller rockers, Holley 750 Carb, 292 Angle plug heads and Hooker headers,3inch Flowmaster Exhaust all the way out the back with H pipe, ARP bolts, electric water pump and electric fan, MSD ignition and MSD Dist. w/crank trigger. Motor only has 30 miles on new short block and cam. The tranny is a turbo 350 with a shift kit, maual valve body and 5500 stall on the (on tranny brake)and all braided hoses throughout the vehicle (no steel or rubber).

The paint job is new. Brand new centerline wheels 15x8 on rear and 3.5 on front with brand new Mickey Thompson tires all around. 4 inch Fiberglass hood, and Auto meter Gauges and Speedometer.

I am sure that I have missed something here. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

This will make someone a very nice street or strip car!

Price is $11,500.00 (Have way more than that in this vehicle) or will take partial trade for a running LQ9 or LQ4 motor with wiring harness and computer.

And if you don't like the motor that is in it, this car would make a great place to stick an LSx motor in it. I would but I already have too many projects going now, so one of them has to go!

[/quote]

Old 05-23-2009, 12:12 PM
BigJayDee
Cruising

$11,000 new price
Old 06-09-2009, 05:55 PM
BigJayDee
Cruising

Bump To The Top

Get notified of new replies