Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

FS: 2007 Acura TL-S kinetic blue pearl, navi, like new PICS

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 06:29 PM
JTS97Z28
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default FS: 2007 Acura TL-S kinetic blue pearl, navi, like new PICS

I read everywhere in the rules and didnt find anything against listing a corvette forum members "daily driver" for sale. Yes I know this is a C6 for sale section but I am a long time forum member and have owned four corvettes now so I figure posting this here cant hurt anything. If it really is a problem mods go ahead and delete this thread. I just thought I would offer this outstanding vehicle for sale to my fellow corvette enthusiasts.

I just bought myself a 2006 Z06 and im going to need to downgrade my daily driver to something a little less expensive. Other than that I really do not want to get rid of this car as it is such a great car.

2007 Acura TL Type S kinetic blue pearl with taupe/black leather interior. The Type S's come only one way - fully loaded. This is the rarest color made on the Type S and is exclusive to the Type S model. I have never seen another KBP TL-S driving since I have owned mine.
It is the smoothest, most quiet car I have ever owned and is truely an excellent all around performing car. It has the larger 3.7L V6 with 286hp and I can get 31mpg hwy and average 24 city.
The car is 5spd automatic with 39,xxx miles and is in excellent condition in and out. I am the second owner, it is always garaged, always babied just like I baby my Corvettes. Every body panel wears its original VIN label so you know it hasnt been in an accident or repainted. This is probably one of the cleanest TL-S's around. If you have any questions or might be interested either email me at JTS90SC@Comcast.net or call my cell at (847)769-7307. I am located in the southwest Chicago suburbs (Plainfield, IL) the car is available to see and drive anytime. This car is clean enough that I would feel comfortable selling it to someone site unseen as well. I change the oil myself using Mobile One synthetic at 30% oil life remaining. The Michelin tires are atleast 3/4 life remaining, the Brembo brake pads are like new. Its needs absolutely nothing!

Looking to get $26,699

Here are some high resolution photos. I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

Thanks,
James

Old 03-15-2010, 07:10 PM
Racer
Team Owner

Received 77 Likes on 56 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran
St. Jude Donor '11

I read everywhere in the rules and didnt find anything against listing a corvette forum members "daily driver" for sale. Yes I know this is a C6 for sale section but I am a long time forum member and have owned four corvettes now so I figure posting this here cant hurt anything. If it really is a problem mods go ahead and delete this thread. I just thought I would offer this outstanding vehicle for sale to my fellow corvette enthusiasts.
The only thing is, if you do it, I want to do it and Joe wants to do it, pretty soon you have to sift through all the non C6 Vettes to find the C6's for sale. No thank you.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:34 PM
L8RG8R
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Racer44
The only thing is, if you do it, I want to do it and Joe wants to do it, pretty soon you have to sift through all the non C6 Vettes to find the C6's for sale. No thank you.
Ahh, why not. We already have to filter through a handful of Vipers for sale.....
Old 03-16-2010, 06:11 PM
kenneyd
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by L8RG8R
Ahh, why not. We already have to filter through a handful of Vipers for sale.....

They dont remove the vipers tho????? Its all subjective i guess, to what a mod likes or not.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 2007 Acura TL-S kinetic blue pearl, navi, like new PICS

Quick Reply: FS: 2007 Acura TL-S kinetic blue pearl, navi, like new PICS