Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

2011 Z06 vs 2011 GT500 vs 2012 GTR in Motortrend

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2011, 12:50 PM
davidtcpa
Go Canes!
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 329 Likes on 241 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Originally Posted by QUAKEJAKE
Actually, French Canadian/ Italian "bloodline". I witnessed as a child the results of what 2 years of infintary fighting during WW2 did to my Dad (PTSD),as a direct result of what took place that dreaded day at Pearl Harbor. There is worse "slang" I could have used but I choose to abbreviate. Not concerned about being PC like the "moral" majority these days. Kind of ironic,now, on the mention of Hitler in your above statement ha Buddy?

BTW my appologies to the Op for the interuption of this thread
Sorry in advance OP - but I can't help myself...

It is okay for him to say that you are related to Hitler for using the word "Japs"???? You are kidding me????? 09gtr, you are NUTS. So as a Jew, I should not be allowed to say I am a Jew, but I need to say I am Jewish not to offend you???? Or is ok for you to say Japs and not me, because you may be Japanese? Many people shorten names, it does not make it derrogatory!!! (I am rambling now)

ON TOPIC... By the way, I saw a GTR on the road a few days ago. I thought it looked good, but I like the lines on a Vette better. But it is a cool car!!

Quick Reply: 2011 Z06 vs 2011 GT500 vs 2012 GTR in Motortrend