Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

FS: 2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7L LS1 400hp 79k mi - $11,000 obo (Clarksville, TN)

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 12:15 PM
yow
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default FS: 2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7L LS1 400hp 79k mi - $11,000 obo (Clarksville, TN)

For sale is my 2004 Pontiac GTO. $11,000 obo

This car is beautiful inside and out. It has the 5.7 liter V8 LS1 corvette engine with tasteful mods which bring the power to ~400hp. It has an automatic 4 speed transmission with all of the premiere options. High quality leather, 4 way electric seats. COLD a/c. Cruise control. BRAND NEW TIRES all around. BRAND NEW BRAKES up front. I literally got front brakes on 5/28/10 so they are fresh! Mods include long tube headers, h-pipe, and Borla exhaust. It sounds great! SLP throttle body and cold air intake. Superchips handheld tuner has it tuned to performance mode, giving it a noticeable and substantial increase in performance. With the handheld you can tune it back to stock or raise the bar even more. You can raise the rev limiter and top speed, though I never have. You can change the rpms and pressure at which it shifts gears. It would make a great track car, but it's NEVER been raced. It has been well taken care of and I am confident this car has another 100k+ miles left in it! It's had regular, synthetic oil changes. My wife has daily driven this car (with no tickets!) and travels to West TN to school 3 days/week. So, a substantial amount of the miles were highway miles! It is rated to get 26 miles on the highway, too! Digital guages, dual air bags, premium sound system with amped bass in the trunk compartment. This car is the bomb! And it's quick!

The bad:
The ONLY bad thing about this car is that it has light hail damage on each body panel. It suffered a hailstorm when a previous owner had it and it was not repaired. The paint is in great shape with only a few minor flaws. The left rear bumper has a scratch that a previous owner touched up. It's an easy body fix if you were so inclined, but it never bothered me.

CLEAN CARFAX

The car is paid for and I'm ready to deal. $11,000obo

Tons of pics here: 2004 GTO pictures by psykoyow - Photobucket

If you have any questions or want to see it in person, email me and I'll be glad to help out

Quick Reply: FS: 2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7L LS1 400hp 79k mi - $11,000 obo (Clarksville, TN)