Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Replaced my z06

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 04:41 PM
SG333
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can this thread ever die? Enjoy the car in good health. Peace.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:28 PM
BSSN
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by VETTE-NV
I've had my 370Z for months now and no regrets. I still love driving it every chance I get.....pure fun yet somewhat civilized. The build quality has been phenomenal and it's just a great looking car. My wife and I drove it to Malibu a couple of weeks ago and had lunch at the Paradise Cove Cafe (horrible food). A guy in a Maserati Grand Turismo parked right next to us and said, "Hey, that's a beautiful Z!" Obviously, the Z is not even in the same ball park as all the sweet rides you see in Malibu, but it was nice to hear that comment.....and I doubt I would have received it if I were driving the C6.

I know myself, however, and I'm just itching to see the upcoming C7. I actually hope the design is as ugly as the Jalopnik renderings.....I want to keep my Z a while longer but a smokin' hot new Vette is about the only thing that might pry my fingers from the steering wheel of the Nissan.
I plan on keeping my 370 until it's paid off (of course, same thing I said about my Z06). Had my 370Z for half a year now or so, and no regrets about the trade.

Quick Reply: Replaced my z06