Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

WTT 68 Resto Rod for a C6

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 06:07 PM
prestige6
Melting Slicks

Received 90 Likes on 59 Posts

Default WTT 68 Resto Rod for a C6

Here is a 1968 Corvette conv. Resto Rod that has had a body off restoration in 2007. No expense was spared in building this car.I have three cd's from the start of the build to the finish.Car is Pacific Gold with 5 coats of clear laquer,under carriage is just as nice as the top.Frame and every componet on the suspension
was powder coated. All new wiring,Has a kick *** eclipse stero system in it.Also has a Ramjet 350 fuel injectin motor that runs like a Raped ape,Electric fans car runs at 170 temp.New slotted rotors and new calipers.Custom 2 1/2 inch custom exhaust which sounds awesome.Both tops are included and look brand new.Custom wheels and tires.Custom seats.Power steering,tinted glass.Also has an L88 hood on it,and everything works the way it should..You could not build this car the way it is for less than 75,000.00. Paint job alone was over 12,000.00. Chrome is Perfect, as is everything else. I would suggest you come look at the car, If it means anything to anyone this was a 427-435 Big block car...If you need more pictures email me,but come see the car,it's mint,Will consider interesting trades of equal value.!!!!!!!!!!!!Car is worth around 35000...

Quick Reply: WTT 68 Resto Rod for a C6