Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

That pesky Viper TA tried some Italian food, instead of C7Z

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2014, 04:46 PM
Bluedevil15
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 3 Z06ZR1
Why chime in! Oh! I forgot is it the pain!
Pain of what??? Being 36 years old and owning an 11" z06 13" shelby and 15" z06??? Yeah the pain is KILLING ME champ!!
Old 12-21-2014, 04:48 PM
NineBall
Safety Car

Received 107 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by Speednet
You're obviously quite taken with yourself.

Broke the Internet? Hardly. Annoyed a lot of people who want to discuss the Z06 troll-free? Definitely.

The only thing you've done is to encourage a bunch of fanbois of other cars to find a friendly place here to dump on the Z06.

As someone who has been a member of this site for many years, I find your posts to be nothing but self-aggrandized rubbish.

I could care less about your Viper, because frankly it has nothing to do with this website, not to mention its ugly appearance taints this site.

Please take this crap and put it on a Viper forum, where the significantly smaller membership there will appreciate it.
This response gets 1st place in the BUTTHURT AWARDS.

Who can top that response?
Old 12-21-2014, 04:49 PM
Speednet
Melting Slicks

Received 755 Likes on 332 Posts

Originally Posted by NineBall
This response gets 1st place in the BUTTHURT AWARDS.

Who can top that response?
Please stop talking about your personal habits. Again, this forum is about Z06 only.
Old 12-21-2014, 04:55 PM
OLD_GOAT
Drifting

Received 396 Likes on 169 Posts

Originally Posted by speednet
you're obviously quite taken with yourself.

Broke the internet? Hardly. Annoyed a lot of people who want to discuss the z06 troll-free? Definitely.

The only thing you've done is to encourage a bunch of fanbois of other cars to find a friendly place here to dump on the z06.

As someone who has been a member of this site for many years, i find your posts to be nothing but self-aggrandized rubbish.

I could care less about your viper, because frankly it has nothing to do with this website, not to mention its ugly appearance taints this site.

Please take this crap and put it on a viper forum, where the significantly smaller membership there will appreciate it.
x 1,000,000
Old 12-21-2014, 04:58 PM
OLD_GOAT
Drifting

Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Another stupid thread about children drag racing on a public freeway.

It's incredibly impressive to watch unskilled DB's roll race on the highway. WOW! Look at how fast that guy is... When will the cops eventually take the driving privileges away from these idiots before someone gets hurt or killed? These are the people that give hi-po car owners a bad rap.

Hey guys, if you're so anxious to impress forum members, why not rent a track and show off your driving skills?
X 1,000,000

When I was last active here, around 2008 and 2009 street racing and street racing 'kills' were against the forum rules. Apparently they've changed their policy against street racing. I'm against street racing, and I just don't want to see another newscast with idiot street racers killing innocent people.
Old 12-21-2014, 04:58 PM
Glenn Quagmire
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 604 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by OLD_GOAT
x 1,000,000
Multiply it by another 1,000,000.
Old 12-21-2014, 04:59 PM
NineBall
Safety Car

Originally Posted by OLD_GOAT
x 1,000,000
OLD_GOAT, you are local to me. How about we grab a lane together at Royal Purple, or MSR Houston? You pick!

Old 12-21-2014, 04:59 PM
Cdubb
Advanced

Old 12-21-2014, 05:05 PM
Viper_Vette
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Awesome video. Im very impressed with these new vipers. Might be time to trade mine in for a new one.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:05 PM
Speednet
Melting Slicks

OLD_GOAT, you are local to me. How about we grab a lane together at Royal Purple, or MSR Houston? You pick!

Your passive-aggressive behavior is not fooling anyone. Your teenage followers are surely enjoying it, if that's your thing.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:07 PM
OLD_GOAT
Drifting

So what? Your cars are faster than mine.

Big deal.

You remind me of an egotistical street bully looking for crap. I'll take my $130,000 plus car and race your bone stock C7 Z51. So, what have you proven? Absolutely nothing!

All you're proving to people on here is that you have money to spend on cars (lucky sperm club?) and you have a giant ego that has to be noticed.

Sorry if I'm not impressed.

Hopefully you're careful and don't kill either yourself or others with your street racing. Maybe you're bulletproof, however someone you hurt or kill isn't.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:12 PM
NineBall
Safety Car

You guys sure get bent up about a video that only shows one Corvette losing. FYI, I never made this personal - you "adults" did.

I'll take the high road (like usual).
Old 12-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Speednet
Melting Slicks

You guys sure get bent up about a video that only shows one Corvette losing. FYI, I never made this personal - you "adults" did.

You have not taken the high road, because you have purposely ignored and twisted what people have written here.

This entire thread is off-topic. Is should be deleted or locked. Go post topics about Viper where they belong -- on a Viper forum.

I agree with the previous poster who said that street races should be banned and deleted. It is juvenile and extremely dangerous -- and proves absolutely nothing.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:17 PM
jimmyb
Race Director

Received 4,248 Likes on 2,023 Posts

Originally Posted by shayneusmc
Dave mad, Ferrari got beat
Stupid reply.
This is the C7 Z06 section, you know, where people post about the C7 Z06....

There is an "OTHER CARS" section where this belongs.

Jimmy
Old 12-21-2014, 05:17 PM
Z_Rocks
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

I was supposed to run...
Man, that train was moving fast...

Love that Viper!
Old 12-21-2014, 05:20 PM
heavychevy
Safety Car

Received 179 Likes on 112 Posts

Countdown to thread move......
Old 12-21-2014, 05:21 PM
TonyC817
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice Kills Tony! Some of you guys need to go get laid or something, maybe have your boy friends take care of ya! This is the exact reason why im so glad to be OUT of the corvette game and in a new z06 slaying VIPER, 90% of you are a bunch of cry babies who would rather sit in your corvette chair drinking water out of your corvette glass, wearing your corvette hat and polish your corvette at some gay show where everyone jerks each other off looking at show room stock cars!

Get notified of new replies

To That pesky Viper TA tried some Italian food, instead of C7Z

Old 12-21-2014, 05:23 PM
Bluedevil15
Racer

Originally Posted by TonyC@RLMS
Nice Kills Tony! Some of you guys need to go get laid or something, maybe have your boy friends take care of ya! This is the exact reason why im so glad to be OUT of the corvette game and in a new z06 slaying VIPER, 90% of you are a bunch of cry babies who would rather sit in your corvette chair drinking water out of your corvette glass, wearing your corvette hat and polish your corvette at some gay show where everyone jerks each other off looking at show room stock cars!
you, right there, are the definition of needing to get laid
Old 12-21-2014, 05:23 PM
jimmyb
Race Director

Received 4,248 Likes on 2,023 Posts

I'm not "bent up", this video does NOT belong in C7 Z06 forum (there's NO C7 Z06 in the video). So, "take the high road" and get the mods to move this thread to where it belongs....issue solved.

Jimmy
Old 12-21-2014, 05:29 PM
Glenn Quagmire
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 604 Likes on 283 Posts

It's not about a Corvette losing. I, for one, couldn't possibly care less whether a vette loses in freeway rolls...in your hands or anyone elses for that matter. We understand how you passionate you are about it. It's your thing and that's fine. But, take it to a track.

Bravado is one thing. Carelessness involving the lives of others is incredibly selfish.

There is no doubt in my mind that you can kick my *** in a highway race...and maybe any other type for that matter. But, in the grand scheme of life, it doesn't really matter.

Think about what a DB I would be, if every time I made another million bucks, I posted a video on YT of the funds being wired...

Quick Reply: That pesky Viper TA tried some Italian food, instead of C7Z