Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Cadillac CT5 V Blackwing

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2021, 08:22 AM
TLS_Addict
Team Owner

Received 677 Likes on 347 Posts

Originally Posted by foot 1
You will really enjoy this car , but you might regret not getting Carbon Fiber 1&2 options , they really look good . I picked up mine September 11th Blaze Orange , 6spd manual , PDR , Bronze wheels , Carbon 1 & 2 package , Tan and Black interior . I love the sounds it makes on deceleration with the rev. match on , and yes Caddy is throwing in 2 days @ Spring Mountain .
Pics?

Originally Posted by hawkgfr
Now that I've looked at it a little closer....The side look kills it. It has the same look as the 04/05/06 GTO in the the front and rear wheel opening look different....The rear openings look smaller than the front. I hate that look. It feeds my OCD as symmetry is my friend.
Say it ain't so!! I still smile when I see a GTO. Lots of good times with those cars and the guys who had them.
Old 10-03-2021, 09:06 AM
Snowwolfe
Le Mans Master

Received 880 Likes on 465 Posts

Originally Posted by foot 1
You will really enjoy this car , but you might regret not getting Carbon Fiber 1&2 options , they really look good . I picked up mine September 11th Blaze Orange , 6spd manual , PDR , Bronze wheels , Carbon 1 & 2 package , Tan and Black interior . I love the sounds it makes on deceleration with the rev. match on , and yes Caddy is throwing in 2 days @ Spring Mountain .
I kind of like the sleeper effect of the exterior. The Carbon Fiber packages cost 10 grand. For that much money I can add 100-150 hp once the warranty expires. Of course all this is dependent on Cadillac actually building me a car in 6-8 months.
Old 10-04-2021, 10:44 PM
stallion114
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone know of any dealers with allocations?
I just found out about this car today and looking to put in an order. Not sure if these are all spoken for figure you guys would know.
Old 10-05-2021, 09:17 AM
Snowwolfe
Le Mans Master

Received 880 Likes on 465 Posts

Originally Posted by stallion114
Anyone know of any dealers with allocations?
I just found out about this car today and looking to put in an order. Not sure if these are all spoken for figure you guys would know.
Search the forums like this one:
(1) Cadillac V-Series Forums - For Owners and Enthusiasts (cadillacvnet.com)

Stick with a larger dealer, get a order on the table, and be prepared to wait. Cadillac already said they will build as many as they can till at least 2024. All they need are the parts/chips to do it. The only ones "spoken for" were the original preordered 250.
Old 10-13-2021, 11:15 AM
RJ-92
Race Director

Received 328 Likes on 157 Posts

Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Mine specs out at $98,500. Previously the most expensive vehicle I ever owned cost $30,000 less.
Sometimes you just gotta say **** it. I am 68, wife and I have both retired long ago. Promised myself I wouldn’t try to save anymore money just so our son can inherit it. Our assets will most likely fund his retirement as it is. Besides, I’ll be lucky to get the car within 8 months.
Good for you. You earned it, you spend it, You don't know how long you'll be here and you can't take it with you.

Quick Reply: Cadillac CT5 V Blackwing