Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Base C8 Topend...LOL

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2023, 09:57 AM
Nosferatu
Le Mans Master

Received 127 Likes on 80 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by hawkgfr
A couple in this thread have c8 derangement syndrome....It must be an off shoot of Trump derangement syndrome....either that or they are twins... Its taking some newbs longer and longer to acclimate to anything logical...

That's great!

Originally Posted by uhohspaghettio
Many of us Viper owners came from vettes
Same with the Ferrari guy I've said before I'm a previous multi-vette owner and stick around mostly for CFOT. There's much tougher skin in off topic. Here it's just snowflake central with C8 derangement syndrome. Just having a fun with some of you. Reminds me of when the C7 first came out. Very touchy. I remember posting (let me find it)...this in C7 land when I had my C6 to get a rise out of some of them. Took me a second to find it as the mods changed the name of that thread and edited out some posts but was a good laugh. Put my boosted C6 against my stock C7 Z51 and mentioned it was a heat soaked C7 Z06 as a joke. Man time flies 2014!!! TLS having a rouse in there too as usual.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-blown-c6.html

The C6 boys were always cool and had much tougher skin. Just had some fun pointing out the C8 is like the first generation Tesla cars. All launch to make great magazine numbers (sub 3 second to 60) and a quarter mile time with a whimpy MPH trap speed. It's literally coasting to the finish. At least the Z06 has the punch with a 130+ MPH trap at the end and a high revving motor that matches the looks.
Old 01-20-2023, 12:37 PM
TLS_Addict
Team Owner

Received 677 Likes on 347 Posts

Originally Posted by The Rooster96
I’m out. no point arguing with someone who’s not capable of rational thought.
And isn’t there a viper forum that needs your vast wisdom?? Doesn’t look like you even own a corvette… or a Ferrari lol.
Just proves you can't admit when you're wrong. I don't own any more Corvettes. I've had 7 and maybe will buy another someday but I've since graduated.

Originally Posted by uhohspaghettio
Many of us Viper owners came from vettes
When's the car done?

Originally Posted by Nosferatu

That's great!

Same with the Ferrari guy I've said before I'm a previous multi-vette owner and stick around mostly for CFOT. There's much tougher skin in off topic. Here it's just snowflake central with C8 derangement syndrome. Just having a fun with some of you. Reminds me of when the C7 first came out. Very touchy. I remember posting (let me find it)...this in C7 land when I had my C6 to get a rise out of some of them. Took me a second to find it as the mods changed the name of that thread and edited out some posts but was a good laugh. Put my boosted C6 against my stock C7 Z51 and mentioned it was a heat soaked C7 Z06 as a joke. Man time flies 2014!!! TLS having a rouse in there too as usual.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-blown-c6.html

The C6 boys were always cool and had much tougher skin. Just had some fun pointing out the C8 is like the first generation Tesla cars. All launch to make great magazine numbers (sub 3 second to 60) and a quarter mile time with a whimpy MPH trap speed. It's literally coasting to the finish. At least the Z06 has the punch with a 130+ MPH trap at the end and a high revving motor that matches the looks.
The new Z shows promise.
Old 01-20-2023, 01:41 PM
uhohspaghettio
Racer

Received 87 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by TLS_Addict
Just proves you can't admit when you're wrong. I don't own any more Corvettes. I've had 7 and maybe will buy another someday but I've since graduated.

When's the car done?

The new Z shows promise.

Next week, my installer was out of town
I have him swapping out the steering rack and doing a full exhaust install as well
Old 02-17-2023, 08:36 PM
LTC Z06
Get Some!

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 64 Likes on 44 Posts

Cat delete, what year is this, 1978? Grow up.

Quick Reply: Base C8 Topend...LOL