Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Body shop recommendations in Seattle

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 04:02 PM
sleeplessinseattle
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body shop recommendations in Seattle

I have a 2007 Z06 and live in the eastern Seattle area. Over the weekend I was changing pads on the car and as I jacked up the front the jack slipped off the frame rail. As the car came down to the ground the jack managed to rip the bottom of the LF fender and rocker panel all to hell. If you live in Seattle you probably heard the screaming when this happened.

If someone can recommend an excellent body shop for the repair I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 08-11-2008, 04:34 PM
efranzen
Burning Brakes

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

I had accident damage repaired on a Porsche I used to own at Queen City Auto Rebuild in Redmond across the street from Speedware Motorsports. They did an outstanding job. They also had several Ferrari's in their shop while I was there.

http://www.queencityautorebuild.com/
Old 08-11-2008, 05:13 PM
chauey
Intermediate

Originally Posted by efranzen
I had accident damage repaired on a Porsche I used to own at Queen City Auto Rebuild in Redmond across the street from Speedware Motorsports. They did an outstanding job. They also had several Ferrari's in their shop while I was there.

Our cars and all of our friends w/ high end cars use this shop.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:05 PM
sleeplessinseattle
Advanced

Thanks guys.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:35 PM
black783
Racer

Corvettes of Aurburn are your best option. It is a little bit of ride but all they do is Vettes and Dan is great guy to deal with. After my car was almost totalled I called Queen City and no one returned my calls...tells you something. Dan did a great job. They also put in my headers, hi flows, x pipe and short throw. Great quaility all the way around.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:45 PM
vibr8tor
Advanced

Default Body repair and painting

Sorry to hear of your accident. I would heartily recommend McLeod Auto Body in Kirkland. 425-827-8978
Old 08-11-2008, 11:45 PM
rutiger
Burning Brakes

had my rs4 and jeep worked on there last month. good work. you just have to keep an eye on the retards detailing the cars. saw one of them f up a cayenne turbo while i was there. backing it out of the detail bay hit a shopvac with one fender then a wall with the other one. hopefully he got his *** chewed for that one as i'm sure it was getting ready for a customer delivery.

and while i was there they had a f430 and a 599gtb. the 599 had crazy road rash. looks like it took a 1000 mile drive in gravel.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:49 PM
rwarhol
Racer

Centers 3 colision, lynnwood, great work.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:16 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

I've used Queen City in Redmond several times on my other cars. Well, my wife has.

Anyway, the last - or more recent - time I was in there, I noticed they were repairing a Corvette. I had no idea they worked on Corvettes until then, but now that I know they do, will not hesitate to take mine in there should I ever need to do so.

They are but a few miles from Microsoft if that gives you any idea of what kind of cars they are accustomed to repairing. Seriously, I have been very pleased with them.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Chief777
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Originally Posted by efranzen

They do great work.

Get notified of new replies

To Body shop recommendations in Seattle

Quick Reply: Body shop recommendations in Seattle