Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

structual engineer

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 10:36 PM
mixermike
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default structual engineer

i am in need of a structual engineer. would anyone local happen to be one or be able to recomend someone ?

its related to the building the CORVETTE resides in
Old 03-10-2009, 01:13 AM
Luftwaffe35
Instructor

St. Jude Donor '10
Default Professional Services

Hey Mike,
I'm an Architect at Group Mackenzie. We have Structural Engineers among our other disciplines. We have offices in Portland, Vancouver and Seattle, Wa.
We do all types of work and while not much of our work is residential we can do it and undertake residential projects from time to time.

I sent you a PM with contact info.

Last edited by Luftwaffe35; 03-10-2009 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Remove personal info
Old 03-10-2009, 09:59 AM
DidntSettle
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Manchester - Political correctness is tyranny with manners.
Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by mixermike
i am in need of a structual engineer. would anyone local happen to be one or be able to recomend someone ?

its related to the building the CORVETTE resides in
Okay Mike.............what are you doing? Your going to have to do better than "its related to the building the CORVETTE resides in".....
Old 03-11-2009, 07:35 PM
mixermike
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by DidntSettle
Okay Mike.............what are you doing? Your going to have to do better than "its related to the building the CORVETTE resides in".....
well when i built my shop five years ago it seems i neglected to obtain a building permit from our friends at KING COUNTY. all was good untill i got a divorce, then someone turned me in to the COUNTY. although they have been relativly resonable, they want me to do some foundatoin work on my shop that i'm not convinced really needs to be done. I'm thinking i might get a second opinion from someone other than the county.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:11 PM
captmike13
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Cruise-In IX Veteran

Unfortunately I think that even if you prove them wrong you'll still have to do what they say. Why because they say so and hold all the cards. Just to be *********.
Good luck on your fight.

Mike
Old 03-11-2009, 11:29 PM
DidntSettle
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Manchester - Political correctness is tyranny with manners.
Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by mixermike
well when i built my shop five years ago it seems i neglected to obtain a building permit from our friends at KING COUNTY. all was good untill i got a divorce, then someone turned me in to the COUNTY. although they have been relativly resonable, they want me to do some foundatoin work on my shop that i'm not convinced really needs to be done. I'm thinking i might get a second opinion from someone other than the county.
Well, that sucks. Timing is everything, it seems. I'm almost positive that the county will require some sort of extortion, no matter what. Good luck with this Mike.

Get notified of new replies

To structual engineer

Quick Reply: structual engineer