Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

FS: 05 CTS-V in Wa

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 02:34 PM
robbcolecrabtree
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 05 CTS-V in Wa

$23000 OBO
I am selling my 2005 Cadillac CTS-V w/ 68k miles. The color is Stealth Gray, and is a very sought after and uncommon color for the CTS-V. The car is virtually stock with the exception of the shifter, which I replaced with a Lingenfelter (Katech) Two Piece shifter for smoother shifts and reduced road noise, and upgraded rear differential bushing, shifter bushing (UUC), and transmisison bushing from Creative Steel. I also deleted the rear mufflers and added 4 inch polished tips which are very subtle, and just give the engine a little rumble, but not too much. I kept the original parts including the mufflers, so if you dont like what you hear or feel, you can put them back on. I have replaced every fluid in the car in the last 2,000 miles expect the brake fluid. Car runs like a dream and just glides down the road. I traded my 2004 corvette in on this, and I don't regret it one bit. Unfortunately, my fiance's job has taken a turn for the worse, and we have to cut back on some of the toys before we run into issues, so the CTS-V must go. The vehicle was owned by the dealer I bought it from, and then one other owner very shortly before they traded it back in to the same dealer for a new CTS-V. I have pretty much all the maintenance and service history for the car, and it currently has no issues. If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. Car is in great shape, and will make the next owner very happy. Comes with all of the standard options that the CTS-Vs come with such has heated seats, climate control, navigation, moonroof, dual front power seats, HID projector headlights, Brembo Brakes, Onstar ready, Auto-dimming mirror, XM radio ready, Leather/Suede seats, Driver Information Center, G-Meter, 6 speed manual, Fog Lights, too much to really list everything. If interested, please email me as I check my emails more often and I need to sell this soon so I can start saving some money. Thanks.
robbcolecrabtree@hotmail.com

Car is located just north of Portland, Oregon in Washington.

Pics to follow

Last edited by robbcolecrabtree; 07-26-2010 at 02:40 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:50 PM
robbcolecrabtree
Instructor

Old 07-28-2010, 09:50 PM
robbcolecrabtree
Instructor

bumps
Old 07-30-2010, 12:12 PM
robbcolecrabtree
Instructor