Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Spokane?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2017, 01:14 AM
NinjamanZ51
Burning Brakes

Received 155 Likes on 102 Posts
2017 C7 of Year Finalist
Default Spokane?

Where's everybody at? I see you on I90 from time to time but that's about it. I probably have the most noticeable Vette in the state though so maybe you've seen me. Anyway, hi!

Old 07-07-2017, 02:33 AM
NOWUCME
Melting Slicks

Received 459 Likes on 324 Posts
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
C6 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019

Originally Posted by NinjamanZ51
Where's everybody at? I see you on I90 from time to time but that's about it. I probably have the most noticeable Vette in the state though so maybe you've seen me. Anyway, hi!

Not many of us here. Haven't seen you yet but would like too. Looks like you started quite a stir on the C7 Forum I believe it was. Those wheels looked familiar, I think you posted here quite awhile back when you got them. Sounds like enough said about the wrap Looks like you have been busy.

I believe you said you had something to do with Fairchild, maybe I'm wrong. I mentioned a car show to you quite awhile back. If you want to get some more comments on your wrap, there's an open show tomorrow(Friday) afternoon/evening at the park on the top of Eagle Ridge development. SCC has it on their events calendar with a little information if you are interested.(posted below)

Basic info - Cars in the park by 3-5pm, Pizza at 6pm, Awards at 7pm and that's it. $15 at the entry if not pre-registered but limited to 100 cars. Sponsored by Eagle Ridge and the local Viper club. All proceeds go to Inland Northwest Honor Flight?

You should bring your car at least, and take a look or visa-versa. You might find out where some us are. Not sure how big it will be with the hot weather. Have invited the SCC member that show up over to my house about a block away(from 5-6pm) if they need a break from the heat. Not sure who's coming. You are invited too. If you show up my car is the Monterey Red C6 Vert...AMSPCAR. Planning on going in to park around 4:15 because of the heat.

Glass on Grass is July 29th, info on SCC front page, click the 25. There is also an Auto Cross this Sunday at Dear Park Airport. SCC sponsored. Starts about 9am I believe. It's open but should be some local Vettes there. I'm sure you would stir the Wrap pot there too.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9t...JXSXdremc/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9t...82bDRteTg/view

PS, you seem like the kind might like my https below.

Last edited by NOWUCME; 07-07-2017 at 03:12 AM.
The following users liked this post:
djnice (07-24-2017)
Old 07-07-2017, 06:06 PM
JETninja
Melting Slicks

Received 77 Likes on 68 Posts
WA Events Coordinator

Join us in Leavenworth on the 29th of July! Love to see that C7 in person!
Old 07-08-2017, 10:36 AM
NinjamanZ51
Burning Brakes

2017 C7 of Year Finalist

Thanks for the heads up! Sorry I missed the show, man. Short notice generally doesn't work well in my world, which sucks! Hope the turnout was great though. Maybe I'll make a meet sometime before I move on to my next duty station.

Originally Posted by NOWUCME
Not many of us here. Haven't seen you yet but would like too. Looks like you started quite a stir on the C7 Forum I believe it was. Those wheels looked familiar, I think you posted here quite awhile back when you got them. Sounds like enough said about the wrap Looks like you have been busy.

I believe you said you had something to do with Fairchild, maybe I'm wrong. I mentioned a car show to you quite awhile back. If you want to get some more comments on your wrap, there's an open show tomorrow(Friday) afternoon/evening at the park on the top of Eagle Ridge development. SCC has it on their events calendar with a little information if you are interested.(posted below)

Basic info - Cars in the park by 3-5pm, Pizza at 6pm, Awards at 7pm and that's it. $15 at the entry if not pre-registered but limited to 100 cars. Sponsored by Eagle Ridge and the local Viper club. All proceeds go to Inland Northwest Honor Flight?

You should bring your car at least, and take a look or visa-versa. You might find out where some us are. Not sure how big it will be with the hot weather. Have invited the SCC member that show up over to my house about a block away(from 5-6pm) if they need a break from the heat. Not sure who's coming. You are invited too. If you show up my car is the Monterey Red C6 Vert...AMSPCAR. Planning on going in to park around 4:15 because of the heat.

Glass on Grass is July 29th, info on SCC front page, click the 25. There is also an Auto Cross this Sunday at Dear Park Airport. SCC sponsored. Starts about 9am I believe. It's open but should be some local Vettes there. I'm sure you would stir the Wrap pot there too.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9t...JXSXdremc/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9t...82bDRteTg/view

PS, you seem like the kind might like my https below.
Old 07-08-2017, 10:37 AM
NinjamanZ51
Burning Brakes

2017 C7 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by JETninja
Join us in Leavenworth on the 29th of July! Love to see that C7 in person!
I'll try!
Old 07-16-2017, 12:02 AM
NOWUCME
Melting Slicks

Default Spokane Car show 7/20

SCC will have some cars there. If you want more information or to go in with the SCC Vettes let me know.

July 20, 2017

Car show prepared for biggest year yet

Each year the Inland Northwest Car Club Fund gifts thousands of dollars in scholarships to local students. Since its inception in 1992, 179 scholarships totaling $222,250.00 have been awarded to deserving recipients. Members of the Inland Northwest Car Club Council (INCCC) join together annually on the third Thursday of July and line Riverside Ave. to raise money for the scholarship fund. In 2017 the show will take place on July 20 from 6-9pm.

Now in year 32, the show promises to be the biggest yet, with over 400 vehicles expected to participate. The INCCC is introducing a new contribution to the American Veterans Scholarships, to assist area Military families. AMVETS annually awards scholarships to veterans/active military, their sons, daughters or grandchildren. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and financial need. The scholarships go to deserving high school seniors, high schools JROTC students and veterans pursuing a higher education.

With the help of contributing sponsor, Diamond Parking, Spokane Mayor David Condon will be on hand to present the Mayor’s Diamond Award, the 2017 scholarship winners and the AMVETS check.

The Downtown Scholarship Car Show is presented by RenCorp Realty and other local contributors who have joined in the efforts to help raise awareness of this event by generating funds for marketing and scholarships.

The community is invited to come out for the free family event, and encourage people to experience fabulous downtown Spokane.
The following users liked this post:
NinjamanZ51 (07-21-2017)
Old 07-21-2017, 11:35 PM
NinjamanZ51
Burning Brakes

2017 C7 of Year Finalist

I swear I'm missing all of the good stuff this year lol.

Originally Posted by NOWUCME
SCC will have some cars there. If you want more information or to go in with the SCC Vettes let me know.

July 20, 2017

Car show prepared for biggest year yet

Each year the Inland Northwest Car Club Fund gifts thousands of dollars in scholarships to local students. Since its inception in 1992, 179 scholarships totaling $222,250.00 have been awarded to deserving recipients. Members of the Inland Northwest Car Club Council (INCCC) join together annually on the third Thursday of July and line Riverside Ave. to raise money for the scholarship fund. In 2017 the show will take place on July 20 from 6-9pm.

Now in year 32, the show promises to be the biggest yet, with over 400 vehicles expected to participate. The INCCC is introducing a new contribution to the American Veterans Scholarships, to assist area Military families. AMVETS annually awards scholarships to veterans/active military, their sons, daughters or grandchildren. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and financial need. The scholarships go to deserving high school seniors, high schools JROTC students and veterans pursuing a higher education.

With the help of contributing sponsor, Diamond Parking, Spokane Mayor David Condon will be on hand to present the Mayor’s Diamond Award, the 2017 scholarship winners and the AMVETS check.

The Downtown Scholarship Car Show is presented by RenCorp Realty and other local contributors who have joined in the efforts to help raise awareness of this event by generating funds for marketing and scholarships.

The community is invited to come out for the free family event, and encourage people to experience fabulous downtown Spokane.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:08 AM
2002BLKTA
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

My ZR1 this weekend is the glass on grass show in riverfront park
Old 07-27-2017, 04:12 PM
C3Todd
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Not in Spokane but close..up at Diamond Lake (Newport). This is my '70.

1970 Corvette l46
Old 07-30-2017, 10:24 AM
NinjamanZ51
Burning Brakes

2017 C7 of Year Finalist

Awesome rides! I met a forum member and his wife yesterday at Skyfest and talked for a few minutes. Definitely some cool people!
Old 08-03-2017, 06:03 AM
1rusty1
Safety Car

Received 332 Likes on 234 Posts

I took mine to glass on the grass this weekend. Planning on entering a few more this year.

It's the red one.

Old 08-03-2017, 01:47 PM
DRTBYK
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

I was at the GoG in Spokane this past weekend with my yellow 2017 Z06. The SCC folks were very nice and I even won a Door Prize - first thing I've ever won in my life.

Along with the T-shirt and some other goodies, they even provided an on the spot (at the end of the show) arrival picture - very nice touch.

Old 08-04-2017, 12:00 AM
2002BLKTA
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I was planning on being there and was all signed up but I broke the car at the track Friday night
Old 08-05-2017, 04:01 AM
NOWUCME
Melting Slicks

A few more pictures at GOG show. Hot day, a lot of nice cars. Cruise to Cheney from Spokane for BBQ.

Last edited by NOWUCME; 08-05-2017 at 04:06 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Spokane?

Quick Reply: Spokane?