Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Finally getting around to selling my sport seats, anyone interested???

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 07:58 PM
ErikwithAK01
Drifting

Received 739 Likes on 334 Posts
Default Finally getting around to selling my sport seats, anyone interested???

Just bought a set of new fixed backs, so no need for the factory stockers anymore

Enthusiast owned, very well taken care of. Set had 92,000 miles on it when pulled. The WCC seat repair mod has been done to the drivers seat, so it is nice and refurbished, and the switch panel doesn't stick out of the seat like your typical C5 seats.

The passenger side has a crease in it from when I had them packaged (Was about to ship them to a guy in Atlanta, but he backed out last minute). I have been working it out for the last couple days, and is beginning to fade. As you can see, a slight application of pressure straightens out the hide nicely. I will continue to spend an hour or so a day in them to massage this feature out. It will just need seat time.

All peripherals included except for the nuts to hold the seat down.

They are a good set, and have had saddle soap, and conditioner at the beginning of the driving season since I have owned them (about 3 years), and I do the tuck/roll out of the car to avoid bolster wear.

ASKING $300 LOCATED IN 98270 Marysville, WA. If you're local, let me know ahead of time if you want to sit in them.
Attached Images      

Quick Reply: Finally getting around to selling my sport seats, anyone interested???