Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Northbend Backroads Drive

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2019, 03:27 PM
koranke
Racer

Received 204 Likes on 61 Posts
Default Northbend Backroads Drive

A little last minute, but I'm thinking of doing a short drive along the backroads to Northbend tomorrow (5/18). For anyone in the Seattle area, if you're interested, drop me a line to work out time and place to meet. I'm in Kent, so can either meet there or in Issaquah.
Old 05-22-2019, 03:36 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Default Tour/Drive

From Kent to Issaquah? Not to be crtical, but it seems awfully short. Which route did you take? I drive those roads frequently and there are some great routes, though I might have suggested adding on North Bend to Monroe just for fun.
Old 05-22-2019, 09:11 PM
koranke
Racer

Received 204 Likes on 61 Posts

Kent to North Bend, though the backroads start from Issaquah. Yeah, a short drive. Up for lunch and back. Some roads included SE Isssaquah-Fall City Rd, SE Fall City-Snoqualmie Rd, Tokul Rd SE, which turns into a bunch of other roads up to North Bend. Also did a detour on the way back on Lake Langlois Rd, known as other roads at other points.
Old 05-22-2019, 10:29 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by koranke
Kent to North Bend, though the backroads start from Issaquah. Yeah, a short drive. Up for lunch and back. Some roads included SE Isssaquah-Fall City Rd, SE Fall City-Snoqualmie Rd, Tokul Rd SE, which turns into a bunch of other roads up to North Bend. Also did a detour on the way back on Lake Langlois Rd, known as other roads at other points.

Sounds like you didn't have any problem finding our favorite roads. There's plenty more out there.

That's what these cars and the people who own them are all about.

Last edited by last901; 05-22-2019 at 10:29 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Northbend Backroads Drive

Quick Reply: Northbend Backroads Drive