Photography The section to share and discuss photos you took and talk about camera gear.

Selling a bunch of Gear!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2023, 07:16 PM
Nitro-C5

Received 3,087 Likes on 909 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'12, '14-'15

Default Selling a bunch of Gear!

Friends, I am selling some professional gear, but thought I post here before I put it on ebay. NOTE: I will post photos and prices if anyone is interested...so this thread is more to see if there is any interest at all.

I usually have (3) camera bodies and use so many different lenses. I am at the point where I am switching over exclusively to Mirrorless and RF lenses so my camera bodies match and don't have to use adapters. All of my gear is in excellent shape and actually very little use as I shoot so many different genres that some of these lenses may only have like 200 photos on them or so... I have so much overlap in lenses (14) total that I really need to sell some of the ones I don't use as much.

Here is what I got that I am selling:

Canon 5D4: This was my main Professional Body for 2 years.
Battery Grip for 5D4: uses (2) batteries and a must have for sports action
Tamron 24-70 f2.8 IS: This is the G2 Professional Level Lens
Sigma 20mm f1.4 ART: Professional Grade ART lens...perfect for Astro Photography among other things
Sigma 50mm f1.4 ART: Professional Grade ART lens...perfect for low light Portraiture
Canon 11-24 f4.0 L: Professional Grade "L" series lens....this "Ultra Wide" angle lens is the widest rectangular zoom lens you can buy.

I have all of the original boxes, protective cases, lens hoods etc.... Let me know if any of you have any interest and I will put up some additional information. I know what these lenses sell for, however I am NOT looking for the top dollar, just a fair price.

The following users liked this post:
TwoSmoke (12-06-2023)
Old 12-06-2023, 07:10 PM
Nitro-C5

Received 3,087 Likes on 909 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'12, '14-'15

UPDATE: Sale is pending for all of this gear. If I don't sell then will update with what I have left with some prices next time.

Quick Reply: Selling a bunch of Gear!