CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C4 ZR-1 Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c4-zr-1-discussion-50/)
-   -   ok brake job..not blow job (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c4-zr-1-discussion/1407493-ok-brake-job-not-blow-job.html)

kmoudy 06-01-2006 03:34 PM

ok brake job..not blow job

Here's the deal...i got new wheels a couple of months back and ya can see the ugly ole..rotors sitting back there with rust on em...so..
although i'm not a waxer so to speak...at least not like hawaiizr1 or
canadian mike....i do like my car to sparkle....i also decided to upgrade the performance...with a little port and polish on the inside of the engine this winter...so i think new brakes are in order...from the posts..
everyone seems to agree..c5 calipers..with a conversion kit...on the front...with eradispeed rotors..front and back...and just re paint my old calipers...to match the new...is this about right? jeffvette do you sell the kits to convert? if so...pm me my brother...if i have any part of this wrong...help me damnit...i'm not the sharpest knive in the box...
but if ya point me in the right direction...i'll find it from there...:thumbs:
so...i'm waiting :toetap: :leaving: :flag:

DDSLT5 06-01-2006 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by kmoudy

Check beside the pepperoni!:thumbs:

kmoudy 06-01-2006 03:52 PM

well if it isn't "Painless" ...making food jokes...:toetap:
and not giving his ole buddy pal..the correct info...
you probably push old people down :yesnod:

DDSLT5 06-01-2006 04:07 PM

well if it isn't "Painless" ...making food jokes...:toetap:
and not giving his ole buddy pal..the correct info...
you probably push old people down :yesnod:

I didn't push you!:leaving:

kmoudy 06-01-2006 06:23 PM

ahhhh! old people jokes....your killin me....Painless...
why don't you just drive down from the frozen tundra, come by the house and
kick my dog...EH??

guinnessdood 06-01-2006 06:45 PM

Here's the deal...i got new wheels a couple of months back and ya can see the ugly ole..rotors sitting back there with rust on em...so..
canadian mike....i do like my car to sparkle....i also decided to upgrade the performance...with a little port and polish on the inside of the engine this winter...so i think new brakes are in order...from the posts..
everyone seems to agree..c5 calipers..with a conversion kit...on the front...with eradispeed rotors..front and back...and just re paint my old calipers...to match the new...is this about right? jeffvette do you sell the kits to convert? if so...pm me my brother...if i have any part of this wrong...help me damnit...i'm not the sharpest knive in the box...

I e-mailed you...give me a call...:cheers:

Uly

tjwong 06-01-2006 06:47 PM

Jeffvette has the adapters, they look real nice. As does the C6 Z06 kit he did.

88BlackZ-51 06-01-2006 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by DDSLT5
I didn't push you!:leaving:

He didnt push you, Why did it hurt?

HAWAIIZR-1 06-01-2006 10:48 PM

Keith, just for you

Wax on......Wax off (with a clean diaper) :yesnod:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8...zr1caliper.jpg

IMHO....get the blow job instead. :thumbs: :rofl: :leaving:

pcbreflectionsllc 09-25-2018 10:47 PM

Squeegees are not used by professionals. Absorber Chamois are also not used by professionals. Guys that think these are used by professionals are also the same type of individuals that shop street corners for $8 car washes instead of calling a true professional who will charge you $60-$100 to just wash your car. Ask me how I know.

Kenny94945 11-18-2018 11:17 AM

BJ, yeah baby. haha.
Yes, leaf blower for me too for drying wet/ washed cars.

RACE U 12-18-2018 08:24 PM

Ego cordless blower......580 cfm and 168mph is the only way to go.