CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-parts-for-sale-wanted-115/)
-   -   1-4 Skip Shift Eliminator (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-parts-for-sale-wanted/1476169-1-4-skip-shift-eliminator.html)

southerncarparts 08-19-2006 08:36 AM

1-4 Skip Shift Eliminator

Now at Southern Car Parts....

Do you hate the 1-4 skip shift installed on the C6 Manual Transmission? This little device will elimate that annoying issue.

This kit will allow you to disable the Computer Aided Gear Selection (CAGS) feature of your C6 Corvette's 6-speed gearbox. This kit uses genuine Delphi Packard Electric Systems division connectors, plugs and seals to protect your wiring harness and CAGS solenoid to allow you to re-connect the harness for full CAGS function, if you so desire. This kit is designed for use on both the standard MN6 Corvette's 6-speed gearbox and also the M12 Z06 Corvette's 6-speed gearbox. No permanent modifications are required to install this product.

Takes 5 mins to install and is easily reversable.

Each Kit comes with complete installtion instructions.

NOTE: This kit will prevent the CAGS solenoid from engaging but the "1 to 4" light on the dash will still illuminate when skip shift conditions are met.

Click here to purchase....
Corvette Skip Shift Eliminator

southerncarparts 08-19-2006 04:42 PM

:lurk:

Theels12588 08-19-2006 04:43 PM

just ordered

southerncarparts 08-25-2006 03:38 PM

Back in stock......

Thanks,

Jim:cheers:

Mr. Wonderful 08-26-2006 12:03 PM

It will be the first item I order after I get my C6 :thumbs:

I've got one on my '04 Z and wouldn't be without one.

southerncarparts 08-28-2006 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Wonderful
It will be the first item I order after I get my C6 :thumbs:

I've got one on my '04 Z and wouldn't be without one.

Look us up when you get the new Vette!!!

We have them in stock and ready to ship.

:cheers:

Jim

jayp2423 08-28-2006 05:12 PM

Just Ordered...

southerncarparts 08-28-2006 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by jayp2423
Just Ordered...

Thanks! We appreciate the business.

Operations 08-28-2006 11:07 PM

Placed order today

southerncarparts 08-29-2006 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Operations
Placed order today

Thanks Mike! Your order will go out this morning :thumbs:

We appreciate the business!

Jim

EDMGUY 10-01-2006 08:59 AM

Just install mine this weekend and love it. Its soooooo nice shifting in all gears and not being force into 4th gear.:thumbs:

southerncarparts 10-01-2006 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by EDMGUY
Just install mine this weekend and love it. Its soooooo nice shifting in all gears and not being force into 4th gear.:thumbs:

Glad you like it!

Thanks for the business

Jim

DZeckhausen 10-04-2006 03:22 PM

It only took 30 minutes of Corvette ownership to realize I needed this device! Nothing like turning onto a steep hill and having the car try to go into 4th gear and bog down. I'll be installing this mod within minutes of its arrival here.

Thanks for the quick turnaround on my order.

southerncarparts 10-04-2006 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by DZeckhausen
It only took 30 minutes of Corvette ownership to realize I needed this device! Nothing like turning onto a steep hill and having the car try to go into 4th gear and bog down. I'll be installing this mod within minutes of its arrival here.

Thanks for the quick turnaround on my order.

Thanks for your business!!!

Should be there shortly :thumbs:

07blkvette 10-06-2006 06:00 AM

1-4 shift elim

placed order today.

southerncarparts 10-06-2006 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by 07blkvette
placed order today.

Going out this morning.

We appreciate it!

In stock and Ready to ship... order today, ship today :cheers:

Jim

DZeckhausen 10-11-2006 07:35 AM

Mine arrived yesterday. I backed the car (2007 C6 Coupe) onto a pair of Rhino Ramps, chocked a front wheel, and wedged a jackstand under the rear suspension crossmember for safety backup. (You never know if a Rhino Ramp is defective and might collapse without warning! Not worth gambling my life on it.) Then I rolled under the car on my Griot's Garage creeper and installed the parts and tie-wrapped the harness in about 2 minutes. Very easy modification. Installation complete and the car back on the ground less than 15 minutes after I fished the package out of my mailbox!

Now I can drive the C6 sedately (if I wish) without fear of bogging down as the car tries to shift into 4th gear at the most inopportune moments.

Thanks for making this product available and for your rapid mailing. $20 well spent.

southerncarparts 10-12-2006 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by DZeckhausen
Mine arrived yesterday. I backed the car (2007 C6 Coupe) onto a pair of Rhino Ramps, chocked a front wheel, and wedged a jackstand under the rear suspension crossmember for safety backup. (You never know if a Rhino Ramp is defective and might collapse without warning! Not worth gambling my life on it.) Then I rolled under the car on my Griot's Garage creeper and installed the parts and tie-wrapped the harness in about 2 minutes. Very easy modification. Installation complete and the car back on the ground less than 15 minutes after I fished the package out of my mailbox!

Now I can drive the C6 sedately (if I wish) without fear of bogging down as the car tries to shift into 4th gear at the most inopportune moments.

Thanks for making this product available and for your rapid mailing. $20 well spent.

Glad you like it!

We appreciate the business and the kind feedback :thumbs:

Enjoy!

Jim

Wrenchen 10-16-2006 10:02 PM

My first purchase for the Z06 (even before I have the car!):lol:

w.f.tracy 10-31-2006 03:59 PM

Ordered one about 2-3 weeks ago mid-week, and it arrived at my house the following Saturday. Works just as advertised, should have done it when I first got the car in February '05.