CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C7 General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion-142/)
-   -   Order mods/ accessories before car arrives (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion/3403676-order-mods-accessories-before-car-arrives.html)

cattman 01-13-2014 12:29 PM

Order mods/ accessories before car arrives

I just ordered a set of jack pucks, and am about to order the rear cargo divider, and my C7 is not even here yet!

What mods or accessories did you order prior to the arrival of your C7?
CATTMAN

KenHorse 01-13-2014 12:31 PM

Front & rear splash guards (best investment you can make, after a clear bra in all the critical areas), rear cargo shade, LED replacements for license plate and trunk.

Thing I can't yet order is Edelbrock E-Force :D

Seapar 01-13-2014 12:41 PM

cattman

I ordered the C7 Partition as well as white painted twilight bezels(which I have not installed; may not). Rear cargo shade.
BTW I took my C7 to porsche NW club winter driving skills on day of Seahawk- NO game. windy, rainy FUN. instructive to feel the ABS in braking, accident maneuvers. smooth in the slalom. Figure 8 a lot of fun. Throttle steering, spin recovery lessons also super fun on the skidpad.
Had it in sport mode with sport steering mostly.
One brave soul brought his Porsche CGT out there. very easy to spin according to my instructor friend who was in the right hand seat.
The c7 is hard yet for me to compare to my GT3 other than more low end torque. The HUD is useful to me. Conditions were much worse in terms of standing water on the track compared to other times when I had my C4S and GT3 out there for a similar car control clinic.

Matt26 01-13-2014 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Seapar (Post 1585907391)
I ordered the C7 Partition as well as white painted twilight bezels(which I have not installed; may not). Rear cargo shade.
BTW I took my C7 to porsche NW club winter driving skills on day of Seahawk- NO game. windy, rainy FUN. instructive to feel the ABS in braking, accident maneuvers. smooth in the slalom. Figure 8 a lot of fun. Throttle steering, spin recovery lessons also super fun on the skidpad.
Had it in sport mode with sport steering mostly.
One brave soul brought his Porsche CGT out there. very easy to spin according to my instructor friend who was in the right hand seat.
The c7 is hard yet for me to compare to my GT3 other than more low end torque. The HUD is useful to me. Conditions were much worse in terms of standing water on the track compared to other times when I had my C4S and GT3 out there for a similar car control clinic.

Will you take some pics of the bezels if you choose to install them? Very curious to see them on a white car.

Seapar 01-13-2014 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Matt26 (Post 1585907509)
Will you take some pics of the bezels if you choose to install them? Very curious to see them on a white car.

If I do I'll PM you. I don't want to post pictures. I don't need the polarizing comments on this forum.:willy: