CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Transactions Feedback (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/transactions-feedback-153/)
-   -   Beware of Deliteron Floor mats!!! (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/transactions-feedback/4246109-beware-of-deliteron-floor-mats.html)

JRE-C6 02-25-2019 09:48 PM

Beware of Deliteron Floor mats!!!

I made the mistake of ordering a set of floor mats from Deliteron Automotive who runs ads on Facebook, as well as online as Deliteron.com. I paid $66.00 far a set of them for my C6, and never received them, as I found out that they use other companies pictures and have no customer install photographs, as well as a phony address in Canada, which is just an apartment of some individual. They deleted my posts regarding their B.S and scamming people. DO NOT BUY FROM Deliteron.com or Nephronic Automobile.

Jim

Lisa Patterson 02-27-2019 12:21 PM

Thank you Jim! I too was ripped off by Deliteron! I bought floor mats for my 2018 Honda Accord and when I made a mistake and ordered 2 , I attempted to contact company to no avail! I too posted on FB and was quickly deleted. I will be contacting FB to shut these fucking assholes down. I also contacted my bank and reported their fraud activity. Buyer Beware!��������

jaypine 03-07-2019 10:26 AM

I see similar adds on facebook from Diamond and Customein

Anyone know if these are legit?

jaypine 03-07-2019 12:12 PM

Diamond appears legit, but they can't make mats for the C6 because they don't have the 3D computer measurements from the manufacture. Customein appears to be a fraud. They claim to have mats for C6, but if Diamond doesn't have 3D computer measurements, why would Customein? Diamond does have mats for C7

Tameka Brown 03-12-2019 09:06 PM

I kinda figured this was not legit

I’m sooo glad I did further research on this company. I tried to call the 800 number provided on their site and it was not a valid one. I second guessed it only because they except PayPal. But I’m glad I continued to look!! THANK YOU!!

Originally Posted by JRE-C6 (Post 1598947731)
I made the mistake of ordering a set of floor mats from Deliteron Automotive who runs ads on Facebook, as well as online as Deliteron.com. I paid $66.00 far a set of them for my C6, and never received them, as I found out that they use other companies pictures and have no customer install photographs, as well as a phony address in Canada, which is just an apartment of some individual. They deleted my posts regarding their B.S and scamming people. DO NOT BUY FROM Deliteron.com

Jim

JRE-C6 03-15-2019 02:58 AM

I’m glad you did your research!

Jim

Steve Silver 03-22-2019 07:56 PM

WoW! I just did some research here and found out that i wasn't the only one that got taken by DELITERON!! I made a purchase order with them on March 9th and here it is March 22nd and NO MATS!! I decided to email them and see if i got a response. Nothing! No Email. Now, i see that their shop doesn't even exist. Can't say that i'am surprised by this. I am quite sure this is a daily occurrence. Hopefully, other consumers will see this!!!!!

Elisium Onam 03-23-2019 05:10 AM

Me too made an order, and just recently I am trying to open their webpage and yet it is no longer unavailable. I paid $70.00 for a Car Mat for my Nissan X-Trail

JRE-C6 03-23-2019 11:31 AM

Deliteron is now Nephronic Automobiles, same company, same scam...

vettebuyer6369 03-23-2019 01:33 PM

4 third party commenters all making their first post in the forum, in this thread? And all four with similar type screen names. Another commenter with about 10 posts?

vettebuyer6369 03-23-2019 05:54 PM

If any resolution comes from the OPs purchase of Corvette items, or the vendor wants to respond, they can PM me and I’ll add the info to this thread.