CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C7 Z06 Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-z06-discussion-170/)
-   -   Quality and fitment of Corette Mods products? (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-z06-discussion/4251147-quality-and-fitment-of-corette-mods-products.html)

ez10sec 03-12-2019 05:59 PM

Quality and fitment of Corette Mods products?

Hello everyone,

Has anyone on here ever purchased and installed the Corvette Mods (company name) level 2/3 front splitter and side skirts on their car? If so, how was the quality and fitment? I just purchased a new z06 and unfortunately GM had discontinued their carbon flash and exposed carbon ground effects packages, so I'm looking for a quality alternative.

Thank you

Greg

cyi1 03-12-2019 09:22 PM

I've seen a bunch of posts saying how their service sucks.

I've only ordered wheel center cap vinyl overlays and it took a couple weeks but I got them.

RegnaR 03-12-2019 10:49 PM

I would never order from them again after the customer service I received last time.

DomLS3 03-13-2019 10:24 AM

Stay. Away.

jstewart 03-13-2019 10:45 AM

Very slow after saying parts were in stock. I don't think this company stocks anything, just passes orders through to 2nd party vendors. I will not order anything there again. No problems with quality on what I ordered but there are horror stories on getting exchanges or refunds when there are.

Broker23 03-13-2019 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by ez10sec (Post 1599033961)
Hello everyone,

Has anyone on here ever purchased and installed the Corvette Mods (company name) level 2/3 front splitter and side skirts on their car? If so, how was the quality and fitment? I just purchased a new z06 and unfortunately GM had discontinued their carbon flash and exposed carbon ground effects packages, so I'm looking for a quality alternative.

Thank you

Greg

They suck stay away from them I have an open dispute with my credit card company right now that's been going on for a few months. I got them to issue a R/A # for my stage 2/3 rear spoiler. I Shipped it back to them and told them I was going to dispute it. They told me to go ahead they will still get their money.So after about a month they reshipped the item and I refused shipment and it was sent back . Im still waiting for a final credit from my cc company as they only applied a temp credit. I have seen Extreme Online real Carbon Fiber ground effects and front splitter in person. They are really good quality and super cheap compared to the one I bought and I paid almost triple for mine I wasn't able to really tell the difference They are a vendor on here and the sell on Ebay and Amazon here is the link for Amazon

LuisZ51 03-13-2019 12:22 PM

Do yourself a favor and head over to extreme online store instead. Corvette mods are thieves! They sold me parts that fit my car poorly. I then opened a dispute with PayPal that went on for a month-and-a-half only to be denied. PayPal sided with them saying there was no evidence of them misrepresenting the item. So I guess selling you Corvette parts that do not fit a Corvette as advertised is not misrepresenting at all. Screw them and PayPal!

Broker23 03-13-2019 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by LuisZ51 (Post 1599037901)
Do yourself a favor and head over to extreme online store instead. Corvette mods are thieves! They sold me parts that fit my car poorly. I then opened a dispute with PayPal that went on for a month-and-a-half only to be denied. PayPal sided with them saying there was no evidence of them misrepresenting the item. So I guess selling you Corvette parts that do not fit a Corvette as advertised is not misrepresenting at all. Screw them and PayPal!

Yep what he said :iagree:

BMadden 03-13-2019 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by RegnaR (Post 1599035571)
I would never order from them again after the customer service I received last time.

Amen to that. Had to get my credit card company involved in a dispute that took over 2 months to settle, but I finally got a resolution and didn't lose any money to those scumbags!

ez10sec 03-13-2019 02:28 PM

Thanks to everyone that has replied!

Thanks to everyone... I guess I won't be ordering from Corvette Mods! I will have to checkout extreme online store! If anyone else has any suggestions on venders please let me know. I really like the looks of the factory ground effects, but GM has discontinued them...

Black03vert 03-13-2019 02:36 PM

Corvette Mods is a joke. I ordered an item that the picture had supporting parts (hardware, heat shrinks, etc) and they wouldn't send the parts that were supposed to be included, they also wouldn't give me a return option because it was lighting related .

Also, absolutely terrible customer service. Never buying from Corvette Mods again.

Broker23 03-13-2019 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by ez10sec (Post 1599038586)
Thanks to everyone... I guess I won't be ordering from Corvette Mods! I will have to checkout extreme online store! If anyone else has any suggestions on venders please let me know. I really like the looks of the factory ground effects, but GM has discontinued them...

Try this Vendor they have factory matching Carbon Fiber Here is a general link to their website

https://www.tkoperformance.com/C7-Ca...t-_p_1383.html

ExtremeOnlineStore 03-14-2019 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by ez10sec (Post 1599033961)
Hello everyone,

Thank you

Greg

Check out our C7 Collection for more Exterior Parts & Accessories NOW - Best Price | Free Shipping

https://extremeonlinestore.com/collections/corvette-c7

ez10sec 03-15-2019 06:37 PM

Thanks to everyone who replied! I have ordered the parts!